Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 16th Sep 2011 at 01:46 PM - Updated 7th Dec 2011 at 09:05 PM by StephSim - Viewed 16337 times. Direct link to this thread
18 Comments / replies (Who?) , 14 times favourited , 213 times thanked
Tags: #gwrych, #medieval, #castle, #kingdom, #tudor, #seamstress, #tailor, #cooper, #barrels, #village, #home business, #home, #stephsim
There are two versions of the same house available for download in this post. One is a functional home business and the other is simply a home.
The Gwrych Barony Tudor Village House is designed for a seamstress and a cooper (barrel maker). This lot includes a three story home and a two story barn. The barn doubles as a workspace for the cooper (or a barrel shop as a home business). The first floor in the House Version includes a seamstress room, but the entire first floor is a seamstress shop in the business version.
Residential Lot (with Home and Business Versions)
House Version Cost:
Business Version Cost:
3 Story Home with 2 Story Barn
2 Bedrooms (Sleeps 4)
4 Bathrooms/Toilets (2 Full and 2 Half)
* The lots are indentical with the exception of the first and second floor layouts in the main house. The first floor of the House Version has a dining hall to entertain company, while the first floor of the Business Version is a sewing shop. The second floor of both lots serves as a Family Room. It is a kitchen and sitting area. In the House Version there is more seating, while in the Business Version there is less seating, but a buffet table has been added.
* This lot includes several invisible items used as OMSP slots. If you decide to redecorate and see items that are seemingly floating, simply click under them to enable the invisible objects before moving or deleting them.
* The Gwrych lots include an invisible dishwasher and mini-fridge. The dishwasher is typically beneath a counter in a water bucket and the mini-fridge is typically beneath a counter in a bucket of food. Both can be accessed by clicking on the buckets. The stove in the kitchen by Numenor serves both as an oven and a trash compactor. There is also an invisible driveway to the left of the lot.
* In both versions, there is a sewing table which includes an invisible Freetime Sewing Machine (compliments of Sophie-David). It is the table with the sewing samples on it and can be accessed by clicking on the table.
* This lot has been play tested. I mainly did so to test the functionality of the home business. Don't forget to lock the stairwell door that leads to the main house and the upper level door in the barn that leads to the main house at the onset of starting your home business.
* I added sidedoors from the bathrooms in the upper level of the house for Sims to "symbolically" dump waste in the ditch on the right side of the house. I added a couple of "stinky" effects to the ditch for a bit of realism. I would not advise loading lots with these effects.
* Lot activities include television viewing, ax throwing, barbecuing, darts, pottery, sewing, sleeping, reading, eating and dancing.
ENJOY THE LOT(S)!
Lot Size: 1x3
Lot Price: 99,876 Simoleons House Version and 105,814 Simoleons Business Version
Custom Content by Me:
- Elemental - Dirt 2 Terrain
- Medieval Floor 42
- Elemental - Water 2
- Moss Brick
- Beach Grass Terrain 1
- Lichen 3 by stephanie b. 2007
- StephSim's Terrain Stone in Grass 1
- Medieval Terrain 14 by StephSim 2009
Custom Content Included:
- Basegame Barrel Set: Master Trashcan, End Table, Coffee Table and Water Bucket by Sophie-David
- Trash Barrel Contents Recolours - Apples, String Beans, Brown Potatoes and Wheat by Sophie-David
- Trash Barrel Recolours - Dark Red, Aged Red, Aged Green, Dark Grey, Light Grey and Medium Grey by Sophie-David
- Trash Barrel Recolours - Dark Oak, Old Aged Oak, Old Oak, Medium Oak and Light Oak by Sophie-David
- Chair Bucket and Comfy Chair Bucket by Sophie-David
- Decorative Storage Bucket, Barrel and Puddle by Sophie-David
- Horizontal Sack Master with Brown, Grey and Messy Recolours by Sophie-David
- Walnut Medieval Maxis Recolours Set by Sophie-David
* Display Pedestal, Display Shelf, Single Cheap Bed, Double Bed, Armchair, Cheap Bookcase, Seasons Counter & Countertop, Apartment Life Shelf Recolour
* Dartboard, University Items (Chair, Table, Dining Table,) Seasons (Rack, Juice Rack, Corner Shelf & Spice Rack)
- Invisible Sewing Machine, Dishwasher and Mini-Fridge by Sophie-David
- Effects - Trash Stink Large by Sophie-David
- Arch Column (Included with Permission) by SimWardrobe
- Arch Column Recolour 5 by Sherahbim
- Tudor Build Set: Walls (2, 3, 16 and Cottage Wood), Floors (Ceiling, Wood and 2) by Sherahbim
- Larger Capacity Targa Mini-Fridge by Lord Darcy at MTS2
- "Le Chateau" Door by -Maylin-
- Recolour of Chateau Door by BillySIMS139
- Haystack Bed by -Maylin-
- Lantern (Red Mesh and Black Recolour) by -Maylin-
- 1-Tile Merry-making Dining Table by Ailias
- Antique Bread Roll Basket by mdhttr323
- Bali Loveseat by Tarox
- Oil or Vinegar Drizzler and Recolour 1 by Buggybooz at Mod The Sims 2
- Store Jar and Recolours 3 and 4 by Buggybooz at Mod The Sims 2
- Cracker Barrel Chess by Aligeth @ MTS2
- Crystal Ball Television by wintermuteai1
- 3x4 Floor Rug by Nicolafred
- Medieval Floor Tile by corvidophile2
- Medieval Sets: Tapestry, 2 Benches,Toilet and Sink by Tarox
- Hen House by Tarox Sims 2
- Hay Bale by rosalind_10
- Anno House Tools: 2 Hammers, Axe, Rake, Shovel and Saw by Hexameter
- Wood Pile by feeEssen
- Banya Broom by Jeka
- Jeka's Log Fence Recolours: Dark Woods 3a and 3b by Kalimero
- Atlanta Wall Set: Plant and Mirror by Parsimonious Sims 2
- "Eponymous Garden Set" Potato and Radish by Parsimonious Sims 2
- "Pirate Bay" Dock Window by Parsimonious Sims 2
- Decorative Mailbox Cover and Goth Recolour by Parsimonious Sims 2
- "Sultana" Jug by Parsimonious Sims 2
- "Woodcutter" Set: Smoke Alarm and Kitchen Bathtub by Parsimonious Sims 2
- Mortar and pestle by Lethe_s
- Music Box by Lethe_s
- Wallpaper mask by Dark Project
- Just a Ladder and Dark Wood Recolour by marvine
- Antique Scroll-in-a-Box Table - Base and Handset by HystericalParoxysm
- Quiltshop Set: Needles & Pin Cushion, Side 3, Bolt 4, Bolt 7 and Fabrics 4 by Cocomama
- "Good Ol' Times" Coal Stove (UV) by Numenor
- Horizontal Magazine Rack and Magazinesby Numenor
- Magazine Rack Brown Recolour by Shoukeir
- Dark Pelt Rug 4 by The Guild Masters
- Wall Mask Pelt 4 by The Guild Masters
- Medieval Wall by Magick Modders
- The Water Barrel Shower by jbeach
- Straw Roof - Mesh by Ermelind
- Window Panel Yellow by sunni9676
- Wood Tile Large by [http://www.modthesims.info/d/222990]FeeEssen[/url]
- Xanathonian Crystalsphere Personal Conjurer (PC) by xanathon
- Open Sesame Door Recolor by Dark Project
- Merry Making Light Wood Table Recolour by FairySims
- Fallout Easel by Purity Project
- Medieval Quilt Recolours 3e and 4a by (created specifically for Gwrych) Gwenke33
- Stone Kitchen Sink Recolour by mia86
- Open Me Prairie Window Recolour by kimdelee
- Invisible Driveway by roddyaleixo
- Wood Door Recolour 1 by Pixelhate
- Medieval Money Chest by Crocobaura for the Dark Project
- Open/Closed Business Sign - Apparel by sunni9676
- Hanging Signs: Barrel and Needle & Thread Signs by sunni9676
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
#gwrych, #medieval, #castle, #kingdom, #tudor, #seamstress, #tailor, #cooper, #barrels, #village, #home business, #home, #stephsim
Users who thanked this download also thanked: