Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 29th Oct 2011 at 2:17 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2012 at 7:30 AM by NeonSim - Viewed 13456 times. Direct link to this thread
14 Comments / replies (Who?) , 10 times favourited , 164 times thanked
FIXED: Like the crazy woman I am I forgot to add a podium to the lot so the cafe can function properly!!! Thats the wisdom of PLAY TESTING!!! SO i fixed it and attached the new file.
Also, if your sim sits at either of the first or last stools at the bar then the bar tender cant reach them to give them a drink. So have them sit at the other stools. I didnt want to remove the stools though coz its looks nicer with more.
Project "Him!" Community Lot
There will be two types of homes in this project:
1. Homes designed especially for male Sims to live in
2. Homes designed for Sims of either gender but with the male 'Sims player' in mind (as in guys who play the game) . Im sure there are some guys out there that want a nice house for their Sim family but dont want all the pink, floral, feminine decor that goes with it.
Im sure many females will like these lots too but they are aimed more at the guys
Have your male Sims had enough of the kids, babies crying, wives nagging and work?? Why not take them down to Slippery's Tavern??!! Slippery's is the perfect place for the guys to hang out and take a much needed break. Take a friend, come by yourself or meet new Sims.
Its also a nice place to bring a date or the family for a meal and some recreation time.
There is plenty of fun things included:
Lot Size: 5x3
Lot Price: 191453
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: