Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 16th Dec 2011 at 8:20 PM - Updated 20th Dec 2011 at 12:37 PM by leesester - Viewed 19433 times. Direct link to this thread
16 Comments / replies (Who?) , 16 times favourited , 234 times thanked
This is Peacock Books - a tiny bookstore on a one by one lot. At 22751 simoleons it is perfect for your returning from college sims who want to start a business.
I made this lot to test out my Dahlen bookcases and because I had fallen in love with Fantasyrogue's book display It played really well, and as my test sim Henry has a silver badge on restocking and cash register he was able to run the business single handed. His level 5 perks on wholesale prices MIGHT have helped a bit.....
This lot has been built in Numenor's AnyGame Starter and shrunk to a 1*1 using Mootilda's Lot Adjuster.
Custom Content Required but NOT included:
Book Display by Fantasyrogue >> Link to download
Books recolour for SuperSignGuy Retail Floor Sign (see attached rar)
Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: 22751
Included Custom Content by Me
- Breeze-Less Windows "Side Light" by leefish (poly count: 110)
- EDGGE bit Short
- Dahlen Stack of Books #1
- Dahlen Stack of Books #2
- Dahlen Stack of Books #3
- Dahlen Stack of Books #4
- Dahlen Stack of Books #5
- Dahlen Stack of Books #6
- Dahlen Stack of Books #7
- Dahlen Stack of Books #8
- Dahlen Stack of Books #9
- Dahlen Mini Stack of Books #1
- Dahlen Mini Stack of Books #2
- Dahlen Mini Stack of Books #3
- Dahlen Mini Stack of Books #4
- Dahlen Mini Stack of Books #5
- Dahlen Mini Stack of Books #6
- Dahlen Over The Door Bit
- Empty Dahlen Corner Low BookCase
- Small Empty Dahlen Bookcase
Fantasyrogue for the adorable bookdisplay
Mootilda for the LotAdjuster
Numenor for the AGS
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: