Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 2nd Jan 2012 at 02:33 PM - Viewed 13816 times. Direct link to this thread
17 Comments / replies (Who?) , 9 times favourited , 153 times thanked
At least my niece said she had never seen a house like this and she is an adult . . . (That could be because the design is incredibly cutting edge, or perhaps weird, impractical, and unattractive. It's in the eye of the beholder.) Anyway, the U shaped house surrounds a pool which is sort of semi-indoor as there is a bridge over it which connects the opposite sides of the house. There is a deck on each side, one with a jacuzzi, and the other with a barbecue grill. If you place the house on the lot closest to the "sea" in the Driftwood template, you will get a nice beachy effect. If you need a cutting edge, (or weird, impractical, unattractive) modern house, this two bedroom, 2.5 bath house is it!
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: 125,445
Custom Content by Me:
- Mexican Rug, green
- tweedy nautical rug
- sage tile wall
- Pastel tile wall
- many colors tile wall
- bibliophile bookcase in dark wood
- beige bathroom tiles
- blue gray textured wall paper
- Modern Still Life wall hanging
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?