Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 17th Feb 2012 at 2:19 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2012 at 3:56 AM by triciamanly : explanation of outdoor stairs - Viewed 17350 times. Direct link to this thread
18 Comments / replies (Who?) , 8 times favourited , 176 times thanked
Bloomville is a small cottage in a country setting surrounded by lots of flowers and butterflies. Many of the flowers won't be waterable and shrubs won't be trimmable so sims will need help with gardening or of course, the new owners can sell their flowers and redecorate the cottage instead.
This cottage is just a change from the modern world of sims, a slower pace, a less hectic schedule. Your sims will have two bedrooms, 2.5 baths, living, dining, kitchen with breakfast area, formal dining, large patio with "umbrella" and hot tub. The upstairs also has an outdoor entrance, so you could make it into its own little apartment for a roommate if you delete the indoor stairs. Whatever your needs, your sims will have a change of scene here.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 125,141
Custom Content by Me:
- blue and white tile
- ancient stone floor
- cheap mirror in white
- cheap shower in blue and white tile
- cheap bookcase in blue
- beige flowery wall paper with wainscoting
- TV stand in medium wood
- flagstone paver terrain paint
- beige stripe carpet
- brown and red stripe rug
- sky blue stucco with molding
- blue gray stucco with molding
- rustic gold tile
- rustic earthtone tiles
- quaint curtain in blue and green
- oriental table in blue
- ancient stone wall
- tan and beige stripe wall paper
- tanned slate roof shingles
Custom Content Included:
- Pale blue dotted rug by millyana@TSR
- Neutral Stone Wall by [email protected]
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?