Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 26th Feb 2012 at 03:25 PM - Updated 6th May 2012 at 11:29 PM by jmiles007 - Viewed 7880 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 4 times favourited , 62 times thanked
This is a good home for a family to have.....there isn't any kid rooms but one could always remodel and add and change a current room into a kid room.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 155,713
Custom Content Included:
- Outdoor Lantern - by Numenor by Numenor
- Coffee Cream by Architect Of The Future
- glaze tile by Architect Of The Future
- Emachines T6532 w/ 17'' LCD Monitor by Fresh-Prince
- finshed wooden floor by Dekoi
- Large Flower Centerpiece by Numenor
Custom Content Not Included:
- Wood rail in whitewood (fence) by nengi65 - Included in the download page.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: