Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Mar 2012 at 01:46 PM - Viewed 12056 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 10 times favourited , 94 times thanked
Tags: #Rock and roll, #theme, #shop, #home business, #music, #guitar, #amp, #music shop, #music store, #staff room, #outside, #performance, #drum kit, #community, #owned
Hot Topic Music Shop
I was thinking about the Rock’n’Roll theme and wondered what I could create… it took a while and then I thought, ‘what about a music shop’? (I searched for music shops on MTS and didn’t find very many.) So here it is – a music shop, specialising in Rock music!
Then I went looking for shop signs and found this one by Atavera. Hot Topic is a US clothes shop that sells Rock clothes, so my story is that the Directors of Hot Topic decided to branch out into the music business and bought a music shop!
The shop has been play-tested and works.
There are 2 floors.
• Variety of instruments to try and to buy
• Outside seating area
• Coffee and soft drinks to buy
• Performance area
• Public toilets
• Indoor performance area
• Posters (you can only view these not buy)
• CDs (you can only view these not buy)
• Featured Grand piano
• Selection of pianos
• Well-equipped staff room
I hope you like it. Oh and I love to read your comments and feedback. Thanks for looking.
Custom content not included but required
Chimeway piano and recolours by Phaenoh at MTS - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=435085
Custom content not included but recommended (these items are decorative only)
I Wanna Be a Rock Star! Deco Set (CDs, posters and magazines, mesh by Sandy at ATS2) by Quinctia at MTS - http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=224837
53 sets of music CDs! (CDs, mesh by Sandy at ATS2) by Sleepless_angel at MTS - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=134910
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 181,602
Custom Content Included:
- Classical Contrabass by Atavera (retired) at MTS
- Neon Fender Guitar Sign by Atavera (retired) at MTS
- "Hot Topic" Lit Sign by Atavera (retired) at MTS
- Ibanez Talman series Acoustic Guitar by Atavera (retired) at MTS
- Ibanez Talman series Acoustic Guitar blue by Atavera (retired) at MTS
- Ibanez Talman series Acoustic Guitar green by Atavera (retired) at MTS
- Ibanez Talman series Acoustic Guitar purple by Atavera (retired) at MTS
- Ibanez Talman series Acoustic Guitar red by Atavera (retired) at MTS
- Ibanez Talman series Acoustic Guitar yellow by Atavera (retired) at MTS
- Quattro Wall Mount Shower Set by blake_boy at MTS
- Lilies from Plant Collection 2007 by macarossi at MTS
- UpRite Column Corner Version by HugeLunatic at MTS
- Lavatera by macarossi at MTS
- Supa Fridge by Targa at MTS at MTS
- Foxgloves by macarossi at MTS
- Garden Irises by macarossi at MTS
- The "Super Sounds" Electronic Keyboard By Tamaha by pacotacoplayer at MTS
- 27" Television without Stand by senesi2003 at MTS
- Metro Window by Tiggy027 at MTS
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
#Rock and roll, #theme, #shop, #home business, #music, #guitar, #amp, #music shop, #music store, #staff room, #outside, #performance, #drum kit, #community, #owned
Users who thanked this download also thanked: