I have seen simular mods out there on the net.
But, they can be hard to find and don't do everything this mod does.
So, I decided to put them all together and offer them as a set.
I wasn't satisfied with just unlocking them though ...
List of Changes
Where in the Catalog?
MailBoxes & Outdoor Trashcan:
- 8/31/2012 Added Sunlit Tides Mailbox
- 8/30/2012 Added Collection File
- 7/21/2012: Added Town & City TrashCans (These were Debug Only)
- 7/16/2012: Added Lucky Palms Mailbox
- 6/18/12: Fixed Original Store Mailboxes. They should all work now. Sorry for the lil booboo.
Thanks to DulceMell for pointing out the bug and also telling me how to fix it.
You might not even need the decrapped version after all though.
The originals should be modded just fine without having to decrap this mod.
If someone with the decrapped versions of the boxes could test this for me, I'd appreciate it.
- 5/22/12: Updated with a New French MailBox Rig Fix that I made from scratch last night.
(The other one is outdated, this one has patch fixes and any added features since WA)
- 5/16/12: Removed Everything from the Gates category.
(Gates cannot be placed diagonally, Oops)
- 5/10/12 - French Mailbox Rig Fix Added
(Flag & Door would disappear when postal worker used mailbox)
- These are no longer stealable or repossessable.
(I thought that was just silly and could potentially cause a bugged save.)
- Mailboxes are now allowed on slopes. (Mine is in real life.)
- Mailboxes do not AutoBuy one after another anymore.
(You can only have one mailbox anyways.)
- These are all deletable now. (Without Cheats)
- WallBox & Trash Chute can both be moved up & down the wall.
(Animations might look a lil funny if you do, but should still work.)
- Outdoor Trashcan & Trash Chute can now be duplicated.
(Hold Shift while placing and you can continue to place them.)
- Trash Chute will now hide when walls are down.
(You can't interact with it anyways, it's completely autonomous.)
Buy Mode - Outside > Lawn Decorations
Buy Mode - Appliances > Misc
Buy Mode - Appliances > Misc
Buy Mode - Kitchen > Trash
If you are looking for the Adventure Boards ...
Nona was nice enough to unlock those for use in every world:
Compatibility & Conflicts
This mod will unlock these for use, not add them completely.
If you don't have that EP or World, you will not see the mailbox or trash receptacle.
But, you should not need to have all of the EPs or worlds to use this mod.
This mod will only conflict with other mods that alter these resources:
OBJD - MailboxColonial (Base Game)
OBJD - TrashcanOutdoor (Base Game)
OBJD - MailboxFrench (World Adventures - EP1)
OBJD - MailBoxWallLetter (Late Night - EP3)
OBJD - TrashChute (Late Night - EP3)
OBJD - trashcanCityClean (Late Night - EP3)
OBJD - trashcanCityDirty (Late Night - EP3)
OBJD - trashcanTownClean (Late Night - EP3)
OBJD - trashcanTown (Late Night - EP3)
OBJD - MailboxPirate (Bucaneer Bay - Store World)
OBJD - MailboxResort (Hidden Springs - Store World)
OBJD - MailboxSciFi (Lunar Lakes - Store World)
OBJD - mailbox_DOT05 (Lucky Palms - Store World)
OBJD - mailbox_DOT06 (Sunlit Tides- Store World)