Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 27th Apr 2012 at 08:27 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2012 at 05:59 AM by Elexis - Viewed 97826 times. Direct link to this thread
103 Comments / replies (Who?) , 229 times favourited , 2355 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Attention! I'm putting this warning on the top of the page, because some people clearly don't read the whole description before downloading!
The lighting on the ankles in CAS looks very wonky, as both shoes are mapped in the same place, this was made in order to save tons of texture quality in-game. This issue appears in CAS ONLY! The shoes look fine in-game (see my screenshots).
“What do women want? Shoes.”
- Mimi Pond
There will never be enough shoes for women, especially high heeled Apparently I have no taste of fashion and no interest in trends/designer brands/whatever, but few days ago I dug up some very similar heels in my closet (which were there for a few years from my graduation party). I thought that they looked very nice and decided to make some similar ones for Sims 3
Why 3D? It's because they aren't just painted on the foot, they have the shaped lining, which makes it look way better than EA heels
- Shoes for females, adults and young adults.
- Can be used in everyday, formal and career clothing categories.
- 2 versions: V1 with the bow and V2 without the bow. You can have both at the same time.
- Morph states compatible.
- V1 has 4 recolorable channels: body, lining, sole, bow. V2 has 3 channels, same as V1 only without the bow.
- All designs shown are included.
Thanks and comments are welcome!
- Skins by Ephemera / Mallow / LadyFrontBum / AikeaGuinea
- Eyes by Escand / Me
- Lipsticks by Daluved1 / Me
- Eyeshadows by Emmzx / Ephemera
- Eyeliners by Emmzx / Ephemera
- Eyebrows by Me
- Clothing by The Store / The Store / All About Style
- Hair by The Store / The Store / The Store (Edited by me, unreleased) / The Store / PeggyZone (Free) / The Store
LOD1 - 1228
LOD2 - 648
LOD3 - 295
LOD1 - 908
LOD2 - 492
LOD3 - 217
Special thanks to Whiterider for helping me out with the seams problem.
Everyone in Creation Chat for their feedback and motivation.
Also, everyone who voted for the shoe design on my Facebook Fan page.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki for a full guide!
Users who thanked this download also thanked: