Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th May 2012 at 10:11 PM - Viewed 26494 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 15 times favourited , 224 times thanked
Everyone knows Britney, so there is no need for any details about her.
I made a few outfits for her because I felt like it.
This is from the 2001 VMAs. She is packaged with this outfit. You don't need a mesh for it.
The hair by LaPink is NOT included. Get it here. Click on "LaPink" > "hair" > "lapink_fluffywetgelhair.rar"
The iconic school girl outfit.
Get mesh by LianaSims here. The recolor is labeled BOMT2 on the download page.
Hair is by Caiza. NOT included. Get here
The gym outfit from the Baby One More Time video.
It's labeled BOMT1 on the download page. Get the mesh by LianaSims here. NOT included.
The hair is by Helga. NOT included. Get it here. Click on "Helga" > "HelgaSims_hair_77.rar"
And the outfit from the You Drive Me Crazy MV.
It's labeled Crazy outfit in the downloads section. Get the mesh here. NOT included.
Hair is by Nouk. NOT included. Get it here.
Thanks for looking/downloading!
Custom Content by Me:
- Britney nose
- Lace Dress
- BOMT Outfit
- BOMT Outfit
- Crazy Outfit
Custom Content Included:
- Eyes by thesimssi2
- Eyebag-Step02 by teru_k
- Mouth Corners by Tifa
- Nose Shadow by SLU
- ser - nose mask 4 by simenroute
- Rensim - Facekit - Nose Sides by Rensim -dead-
- Rensim - Facekit - Nose Bulb 2 by Rensim -dead-
- Hollow of the Cheek by A.S.K. by AtomicSpaceKitty
- Foundation by Barcelonista
- Eyeshadow by helaene
- Mascara by icedmango
- Lip Gloss by bruno
- [Pooklet] Faceup - sclera only by Pooklet
- Rensim - Facekit - Eyebags 1 by Rensim -dead-
- Rensim - Facekit - Eyebags 2 by Rensim -dead-
- F-IN nose glow by Navetsea
- Rensim - Facekit - Nose Button by Rensim -dead-
- Nose shadow by SLU
- Skintone by SironaSims -dead-
Thanks to all the creators.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?