Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th May 2012 at 01:36 PM - Updated 9th May 2012 at 06:39 AM by Dark Darwin - Viewed 26633 times. Direct link to this thread
14 Comments / replies (Who?) , 8 times favourited , 167 times thanked
This is Rain, she is a nineteen year old Romanian flower girl.
I decided to make her because everyone seemed to like my 'Beautiful Rain' Painting (Below)
The painting can be found here http://www.modthesims.info/d/474484
Hair is not included, download it here http://coolsims.net/?show=hair&page=5 (Hair 34)
I hope you all like her
Custom Content by Me:
- Rain Lips
- Rain Eyeshadow
- Rain Skin
- Rain Top
Custom Content Included:
- Ephemera_0814EyeBrow by http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=244936
- Nose Mask by Wicked_poppies
- Ephemera_AsiaStyle_lashes02 by http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=236565
- vivi - TranslucentGloss02 by http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=225651
- GE-Eyelid-pale by teru_k
- Anva - Sclera Mask -Light- Blush Section by http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=287494
Skin is Originally by Teru K ([Ephemera]SimpleSkin Soft Edition V2 'Light')
Found here http://www.modthesims.info/d/261288
I made quite a few changes to it though, to match Rains Skin tone. Added freckles and highlights.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
The creator also recommends you check the following: