Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th May 2012 at 03:37 PM - Viewed 5570 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 58 times thanked
Tags: #residential, #home, #house, #cabin, #wooden, #wood, #modern, #mountain, #no cc, #small, #vacation
I adore snow and mountains. Once when I was on winter holidays, I saw one mountain house which remained in my memory. It looked a bit different from standard mountain cabins because of its more modern look. I decided to build this house for game because I really like its look.
Unfortunately I have not preview picture of this house in my photo album, but in my memory it remained pretty clear. It was near one cafe but in that time in my mind was more important hot coffee than camera. I hope you will enjoy in this house in your game.
You can place it in normal neighborhood and also it can be good choice for a house for winter holidays in your sub-neighborhood.
Modern Wooden Home includes: kitchen with living room in one, one bedroom and one bathroom.
Price is 52,523. Size 2x3 (small).
House has 3 levels:
- 1st level, foundation
- 2nd level, living area
- 3rd level, wall with a height of 4 clicks
House does not contain any custom content.
Custom Content NOT Included:
- Driveway recolor Tiny Filesize Invisible Driveway for Lot Builders by Sophie-David.
EP's after Seasons does not automatically packaged this recolor in sims 2 pack.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 52.523
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?