Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 15th May 2012 at 02:36 PM - Viewed 11138 times. Direct link to this thread
16 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 143 times thanked
I realize that US southwest decor in dry desert may not be your cup of tea in spite of my best efforts so I give you the option of the same house with different styles, one southwestern adobe, and the other contemporary modern. Here are a few pictures of the southwestern one which is my personal favorite:
Other pictures can be seen below of both houses. Both have outdoor fire places and barbecue areas, and both have attached "base game garages" which hopefully are placed correctly to become functional. Also, the modern version of the house has no custom content and costs less at 110,018. They say you can't please everybody, but I tried!
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 111,912
Custom Content by Me:
- rusty wall tile
- Asian armoire in dark wood
- rosy taupe stucco
- rusty floor tile
- brown and maroon striped rug
- gold and olive floral carpet
- orange Persian rug
- saguaro desert portrait wall hanging
- sage tile wall
- green pattern Mexican rug
- olive stucco
- white stallion wall hanging
- cactus at sunset wall hanging
- braided Mexican rug
- red tulips wall hanging
- Victorian pale green with wainscoting
- big screen TV in dark wood
- fruit still life wall hanging
- red rock mountain wall hanging
- southwestern coral wall paper
- pale orange stucco
- saltillo tiles
Custom Content Included:
- taupe floor tile by millyana@TSR
- smooth wood paneling by millyana@TSR
- smooth wood floor by millyana@TSR
- tiny beige checks wall paper by millyana@TSR
mootilda's lot adjuster since once again I built too close to the street:
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?