Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 5th Jun 2012 at 5:13 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2012 at 4:56 PM by shaggy_lette1185 - Viewed 8561 times. Direct link to this thread
7 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 93 times thanked
Welcome to my latest house.
it is 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and includes a pool,BBQ and lounge area. The house is suitable for 4-5 sims.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 146,649
Custom Content Included:
-UpRite Column corner version with metal base-by Huge Lunatic http://www.modthesims.info/d/321459
- x1 Stair wall fix (near Maxis split level) by JRW
- x3 Stair wall fix (on top of Maxis split level) by JRW
Custom Content NOT Included:
Invisible Driveway & Extensions by roddyaleixo-http://www.modthesims.info/d/90875
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?