Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 10th Jun 2012 at 09:28 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2013 at 02:02 AM by douglasveiga - Viewed 48765 times. Direct link to this thread
73 Comments / replies (Who?) , 110 times favourited , 793 times thanked
Version 1.5 already available (13-april-2013). Read the update description below.
COMPATIBLE: BASEGAME 1.50
From The Sims 2 (Open for Bussiness) to The Sims 3.
Clean Robot is a Robot that works like a vacuum cleaner that autonomously disposes Trash (everything that can be throwed away) and clean up Puddles and burned tiles. This object is really helpful if you have large rooms or houses, because it walks and cleans faster than a Sim and you don't need to worry about the Full Trashcans anymore.
- It has custom Routing Component to make it able to route to the target object;
- Dispose the Trash (anything that can be throwed away) from the floor;
- Clean up Puddles and burned tiles;
- You can set the "Waiting Spot", the place where the Robot will wait when idle (Just TurnOff and TurnOn to set a new one);
- Name: Clean Robot
- Price: 750
- Category: Buy Mode > By Function > Appliances (same as TrashCompactor and Trashcan Stuff)
Compatible Basegame Version
How to use it:
- Buy it and then place in room you want to clean. Make sure the robot is not blocked by objects;
- Turn ON;
How to set a new "Waiting Spot":
- Just TurnOff and TurnOn to set a new one. Make sure the robot is not blocked by objects;
Number of Recolorable Channels:
- Turn On/ Turn Off;
- About (show object version and information about the object);
-High quality: 989 vertices and 912 faces
-Low quality: 502 vertices and 333 faces
- Can happen clipping (when one mesh intersect another object mesh) while routing;
- Only cleans the same room as the robot;
- The robot may look slow while routing, because of the missing of custom animation;
Does this have a custom script? Does it conflict?
- Added a new class at: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Decorations.CleanBot
- No, doesn't conflict with anything;
-> 1.5 (13/april/2013) dd/mm/yyyy
- The CleanBot will not break so frequently (300 tasks before break).
-> 1.4 (08/dez/2012) dd/mm/yyyy
- The CleanBot will not break so frequently (50 tasks before break).
-> 1.3 (10/06/2012) dd/mm/yyyy
- The CleanBot will not wait so much before route back to the WaitingSpot.
- Mesh and Texture from The Sims 2 - Open for Bussiness (it's an Invention object, so doesn't have buymode category);
- EA: Mesh and Texture from The Sims 2 - Open for Bussiness
- EsmeraldaF (MTS) - texture advices
- NRaas - DebugEnabler - for debug
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki for a full guide!
Users who thanked this download also thanked: