Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 3rd Jul 2012 at 11:08 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2012 at 01:17 AM by scrumpleberry - Viewed 12183 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 10 times favourited , 166 times thanked
Tags: #bella, #dress, #bikini, #swimsuit, #swim, #swimming, #red, #crimson, #carmine, #ruby red, #necklace, #emerald, #pendant, #gold, #heels, #bella goth, #red, #onepiece, #sheath dress, #belladress, #simple
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Bella Goth is fun to play, and I love her original look. However, her dress looks pretty atrocious in the shiny default-replaced wardrobes of the 2012 simmer. So here are some new digs to bring her up to speed whilst keeping her classic look.
1. The Bellissima Sheath Dress: a recolour of a gorgeous series of dresses in many colours by nilou. These were already intended to be a new belladress, but I wanted a slightly richer, bluer red, and disliked the original wooden platform soles. Mesh is included. (n.b.: this is NOT a pair of default replacement separates but a custom full outfit - still casual-categoried only.)
2. Bella's Swimsuit: a recolour of sevenskellington's flawlessy chic bustier swimsuit for the enigmatic Bella in her series Fortune & Romance, textured to match the Bellissima Dress. (Please do read Fortune & Romance on the off chance that you haven't already - it's hilarious, engaging and painstakingly detailed, a perfect Pleasantview prequel.)
3. Simple Matte Red Bikini - a simple recolour of a simply wonderful bikini series by Hysterical Paroxysm. I use these excellent default replacements by oph3lia at GOS, which leave me without a skimpy, rich red bikini, something I think is just needed for certain sims. Maybe some people using the same replacements feel the same way!
4. BONUS - the Emerald Gift. Bella still needs her pendant. This is fairly extravagant but I think it really works with her dress, and in any case I couldn't find a nice small teardrop on a chain. This is a BONUS because it's a recolour of a very glam old necklace from Sue at XMsims: due to their policy I wasn't able to separate and include the mesh so I'm afraid you do need the original necklace as well for this to work. I'm really sorry if this inconveniences anyone. (I assure you it's extremely gorgeous in the original colours too.) I don't have BV so it hasn't been put into a special category or anything.
None of these downloads have the red nails from the original dress, but there are plenty of beautiful glossy rainbows of nailsets here on MTS. I favour these by -Ava-.
Everything has been compressorized and zipped up. Everything ought to be basegame compatible. I hope someone enjoys this little series!
Thanks to the many talented creators whose work I have shamelessly piggybacked off to create this series - nilou, Hysterical Paroxysm, Sue at XMSims and sevenskellington.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh Recolour
To use this custom content you need to download extra files, linked in either the Download Overview tab, or the "Meshes Needed" box. You can also check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes for this item.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This is a multi-part download:
Please remember to retrieve the original necklace from XMSims if you want to use The Emerald Gift!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
#bella, #dress, #bikini, #swimsuit, #swim, #swimming, #red, #crimson, #carmine, #ruby red, #necklace, #emerald, #pendant, #gold, #heels, #bella goth, #red, #onepiece, #sheath dress, #belladress, #simple
The creator also recommends you check the following:
HP's original swimsuits - http://www.modthesims.info/d/279232
Users who thanked this download also thanked: