This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
I have made this dress mostly because of 3 reasons. 1 - I just finished school and now I have lots of free time , 2 - I wanted to do a nice dress mesh, 3 - IT'S SUMMER TIME!
About the dress..
This is a casual summer dress, which if you by any chance don't know, is a dress that is something stylish for the girls to wear in hot summer days. Which might be true or false, because I don't know what's modern to wear to day, but whatever. The dress has a nice recolorable flower pattern/stencil/something that is still CAStable (and it has 2 separate channels too!)
As simple as this dress looks, it caused me huge headaches and made me want to throw myself through the window 3 times this week. There were ugly seams issues at first on the legs and hands, but once I fixed it with the help of a few MTS users, that I am going to name in the 'Additional Credits' section later, another issue has popped out! SNAP. Okay, there was a really ugly gap between the foot and the leg, but with more help of the MTS users I fixed it! Can you see people? Believe it or not, such a simple dress can make somebody throw himself out of a window!
Young Adult and Adults
- Dress is available for Teens, Young Adults and Adults
- You must be out of your mind if you think this dress is for males.
- Dress is available in Everyday, Formal and Career (adults only!) category
- 3 recolorable channels - 1 for the overall dress and 2 for the flower pattern/stencil/something that I found on deviantart. (picture with details included)
- Morphs and breast slider capable (picture with details included)
- 3 styles included (picture with details included)
I hope you like this dress! Comments, thanks and critique (only constructive!) is welcomed
PS: As ugly as this dress is, please don't redistribute
3828 polygons for Adult and Teen meshes
- EXTREME thanks to Elexis, traelia, CmarNYC and Bloomsbase! Without them this dress would have never seen the light of the day
- The usual Creation Chat people
- Mouritsa at deviantArt for making such awesome flower texture/patterns
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.