It's a good habit to always delete the 'scriptCache.package' file when you install or replace a scripted mod.
If you don't know how ---> Game Help:Sims 3 Delete Cache Files
- October 19th, 2013
- Updated for 1.63
- Added ITUN file for HoloComputer
- Added another pack with the older versions of the mod, for patch 1.50 up to 1.57
September 5th, 2013 - Verified 1.57 Compatibility
June 20th, 2013 - Added a pack with the older version of the mod, since the new one is only compatible for 1.50 and up
June 20th, 2013 - Excluded the Video Game Developer Career that comes with University Life EP, so it can work as intended by EA (always by workaholic sims, only during work time for the others)
June 20th, 2013 - Verified 1.55 Compatibility
January 29th, 2013 - Verified 1.48 Compatibility
October 29th, 2012 - Verified 1.42 Compatibility
September 27th, 2012 - Verified 1.39 Compatibility
September 1st, 2012 - Verified 1.38 Compatibility
July 10th, 2012 - Verified 1.36 Compatibility
July 2nd, 2012 - Added 'Special' version of the mod. The interaction is autonomous for everyone, including workaholics.
June 26th, 2012 - Uploaded mod
Game Version : 1.63
work on previous patch
Levels too, but it's only been tested and proved working on 1.63
, so use it at your own risk.
This mod replaces the "WorkFromHome" interaction with a custom one. This means that any mod that aims at changing that interaction, won't work. If you want the interaction to be NoAutonomous and you already have a mod for it, use my NoAutonomous version instead, or it won't work.
- This mod replaces the "WorkFromHome" interaction with a custom one that is available for all sims and not just Workaholics.
- In addition to the code altered by the script, also two ITUN files have been changed in this mod, specifically WorkFromHome_Computer and WorkFromHome_HoloComputer.
- I didn't make it autonomous for all the other sims just to keep a bit of realism but if you want it for other sims as well, download the Special version.
- You don't need to have EPs installed, it will work fine with the Base Game only, as long as your game is patched up to date.
- Do not tickle it or it will pee its pants!
- If you find bugs in this mod, call the exterminator or simply report them to me
Inge and Peter Jones for S3PE
MTS tutorials that helped me a lot learning about tuning and scripting
Nonamena for a precious tip
All the modders in general and the good mods out there