Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th Jul 2012 at 8:18 PM - Updated 14th Apr 2013 at 2:05 AM by douglasveiga - Viewed 66486 times. Direct link to this thread
107 Comments / replies (Who?) , 179 times favourited , 1231 times thanked
Tags: #harvest, #plant, #water, #gardener, #gardening, #garden, #fruits, #collect, #ingredient, #tree
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
UPDATED: version 1.3 (13-april-2013)
COMPATIBLE: BASEGAME 1.50
Harvest Robot is a Robot that works like a vacuum cleaner that autonomously harvests the Plants of your Garden and autonomously store it in the Fridge (if it's edible) or in the FamilyInventory (if isn't edible). This object is really helpful if you have many plants in your house, because it walks and harvests faster than a Sim and you don't need to worry about harvesting fruits anymore.
- It has custom Routing Component to make it able to route to the target object;
- Harvest the Plants of your Garden;
- Show the "Harvest List" of the fruits that were collected;
- You can set the "Waiting Spot", the place where the Robot will wait when idle (Just TurnOff and TurnOn to set a new one);
- Name: Harvest Robot
- Price: 750
- Category: Buy Mode > By Function > Appliances (same as TrashCompactor and Trashcan Stuff)
Compatible Basegame Version
How to use it:
- Buy it and then place in your Garden (outside). Make sure the robot is not blocked by objects;
- Turn ON;
How to set a new "Waiting Spot":
- Just TurnOff and TurnOn to set a new one. Make sure the robot is not blocked by objects;
Number of Recolorable Channels:
- Turn On/ Turn Off;
- Show Harvest List (True/False);
- About (show object version and information about the object);
-High quality: 989 vertices and 912 faces
-Low quality: 502 vertices and 333 faces
- Can happen clipping (when one mesh intersect another object mesh) while routing;
- Only Harvest Plants in the same room as the robot;
- The robot may look slow while routing, because of the missing of custom animation;
Does this have a custom script? Does it conflict?
- Added a new class at: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Decorations.HarvestRobot
- No, doesn't conflict with anything;
v1.3 - (13-april-2013)
- Reduced the chance of break; (after 350 harvests, the chance of breakage: 10% )
- The robot will avoid the ForbiddenFruitPlant.
- Increased the interval between iddle checks (15s). Increase performance while idle.
- Reduced the interval between working checks (4s). Work faster.
v1.2 - (28/07/2012)
- Reduced the chance of break; (after 50 harvests, the chance of breakage: 10% )
- Reduced the interval between checkups (from 12s to 8s), so the robot will finish the task really fast;
- Mesh and Texture from The Sims 2 - Open for Business (it's an Invention object, so doesn't have buymode category);
- EA: Mesh and Texture from The Sims 2 - Open for Bussiness
- EsmeraldaF (MTS) - texture advices
- NRaas - DebugEnabler - for debug
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.33 - 1.3
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki for a full guide!
Users who thanked this download also thanked: