This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
After 4 days of fighting with my Sims 3 game, which crashed every 5 minutes due to the incompatibility with Crossfire technology, I was finally able to make some pictures for this upload. YAY!
After making this set, I finally realized how hard is to make proper clothes for Sims 3 (actually, a lot harder than hair). I'm not talking about those poorly made junk with the random clothing picture snapped on a Sim's body (too bad the web is filled with stuff like this). It makes me laugh when people say that they spend hours on those items, when the actual meshed clothing can take months and more to make.
So yeah, I spent about 4 months on this set, trying to make it as best as Sims 3 possibilities can let me. This set is inspired by the awesome Hell Bunny clothing line. I fell in love with that brand after my first corset from them, so now I bring you this Simmified set of corsets. All corsets have 3D double lacing on the back and other meshed details on them, there will be more Hell Bunny clothing from me in the future.
Do not reupload to the other sites without permission!
This set contains 3 corsets:
V1 with the bow in the front. V2 with the bow in the front and ruffles at the top and bottom. V3 is the "clean" version, without the bow and ruffles.
- Corsets can be found in CAS/Tops for females, young adult and adult.
- All of them can be used in Everyday, Formal, Sleepwear and Career clothing categories (looks good on Showtime performers).
- Morphs states and breast slider capable.
- All styles shown are included.
- Custom thumbnails included.
- V2 has 4 channels: Body, Lining, Lace on the back, Bow in the front.
- V2 has 4 channels: Body, Lining and Lace on the back, Ruffles, Bow in the front.
- V3 has 3 channels: Body, Lining, Lace on the back.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.