Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Tweaker V5.1

by ferferga Posted 21st Apr 2014 at 11:48 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2015 at 3:24 PM by fer456 : Updated to V5.1
381 Comments / replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
READ THE ENTIRE POST, AND OPEN THE SPOILER BELOW, AND READ THIS CAREFULLY




SEE IMPORTANT UPDATE INFO. READ BEFORE UPDATING THE MOD.



VERSION HISTORY



TRANSLATE INFO Read this if you want to translate the mod


The instructions for how to translate the mod is in the translator toolkit.

TRANSLATOR TOOLKIT FILE: TranslationToolkit_V2.zip

- Spanish: Mexican (Copied from standard) and Standard
- English (UK, US)
- German: Thanks to Armilus! (Will be added in next version)
- Russian: Thanks to Nihilluss! (Will be added in next version)

The rest of languagues needs to be added.
The translators will have a credit here and in the general additional credits (below)

Works with...

Just supernatural, just late night or the both of them.

Reported working versions: 1.63, 1.67

If you try more versions and these versions are working with thr mod, please report me that. It should work with some older versions.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION

After 5 months of work, finally I can release this mod

This mod applies different settings for vampires, which are specified in the files "ChangeLog – EN" (in English) and "ChangeLog – ES" (in Spanish). My language is Spanish, so the file "ChangeLog - EN" I've had to translate with Google Translator, as well as the reviews of other content that we will see later in the mod.

This mod is a mod of scripting that adds features, although probably in later versions, will be a core-mod.

The scripting adds different effects for the vampires, such as the following:

-Add it automatically red eyes when the vampires are thirsty. They disappear when they satisfy

-Added blood to the mouth of the vampires (this functionality already existed in a Diriel mod called "Bloody Meals", which I served, among other mods, as the inspiration of this.)

-Is added to the necks of human a bite mark. The bite mark is added when the human is bited to drink or conversion to vampire.

- Added red eyes for children when you run for first time the V4. The eyes are added from children to teen.

- Added bloody makeup in the body when you kill or turn a sim.

- Removed the motive Bladder. Now appears in blank. Applied to all ages.


- Bite Mark:

The bite mark effect (bite mark) appear automatically when a sim is bitten so much if it is to be developed as if it is after drinking. Disappear with the time.

- Thirst Effect:

The thirsty effect (Red Eyes) occurs automatically when a sim receives the "Thirsty" moodlet and through "MadlyThirsty". It automatically disappears when they satisfy.

- Blood Effect:


The Blood Effect (Blood) appears automatically after drinking a sim. Disappear when you take a shower, a bath or a teeth brushing.

- Body Blood


The bloody blood appears when you turn or kill a sim.

- Creeper Childs

When you first run the V4 version, the mod will add red eyes to every child in the world. The eyes disappears when you become a young adult. Now I'm developing new interactions for childs to make them more amazing.

The script takes care of keeping the makeup in different layers, i.e., if your sim has a makeover, automatically will be placed over the blood, in where they string the blood effect, thus with all, in ways that you don't have to worry about bugs arising to the makeup.

The script also takes care of automatically generate an icon of the sim, so this icon shows the effects that have been applied. The icon of the sim is the image that appears in the Chooser sims (which is used to switch between the active family members) and the bottom menu (where the needs and everything else is seen).

Tunings

This mod injects a lot of tunings. Please, read changelog in every version to get a history of total changes in the mod.

Moodlets

This mod modify and adds some moodlets (or also called buffs). For see the changes of existing one, go to changelog. Below are the list of moodlets added by the mod. More descriptions in ChangeLog

- Kill

This mod is triggered when you kill a sim.



(Completing this list with more buffs, please be patient)

Known Bugs
This mod, like more of them, has some problems. The bugs of this mod doesn't affects the game experience.

- As you can see, when the script add the red eyea, the original color of the eyes are deleted and when the vampire is satisfied, the color of the eyes is like this:



- Some interactions doesn't appears in all games.

Now, I'm trying to fix the both bugs.

Additional Credits

CmarNYC - She helps me a lot with scripting
NonaMena - For how to load moodlets
Diriel - For his fantastic method to add makeup to sims. I stolen his code.
Consort - For his code to toggle the interactions on off and the bladder
Armilus - For his constant attention, suggestions, great follower and support and for test some things in meshing. Thank you very much!
Deviantart - I found textures here
Google Images - Also for textures
Enirei - For her code to make me a template of interaction
LadyFrontBum - For her bite mark, that i have modifidd with blood.
Aikea Guinea - For some layers of the blood texture.
SleepyGenius - I stolen his code for pay the blood in the hospital
Nihilluss - For his translations to Russian

Thank you very much also yo every people to help me in some things but I don't remember the names of them.

Thanks again for the people who request me features or new things to the mod in the comments.

Thank you very much to everybody. The mod maybe cannot exist with you. You are the best

You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Late Night Supernatural
Built with Game Version: 1.63,1.67
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
OldVersions.zip | Description: All Versions of Vampire Tweaker. I will only support the latest. 6.68 MB 2,480 9th Oct 2015
Translation Toolkit.zip | Description: Utilities for translators who want to translate the mod to another languague. 7.9 KB 846 9th Oct 2015
ChangeLog - EN.txt | Description: Version History and list of Changes in English 32.6 KB 1,231 20th Oct 2015
ChangeLog - ES.txt | Description: Version History and list of Changes in Spanish. Historial de versiones y lista de cambios en Espanol. 36.3 KB 513 20th Oct 2015
fer456_Vampire TweakerV5.1.zip | Description: Beta version. Should be like an stable one, but please test first and give me feedback. Key bug fixes for this release. 4.49 MB 5,709 20th Oct 2015
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).

3. Please, before install the mod, read the file "ChangeLog.txt"

Need more information?
 
Page 15 of 16
381 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 309 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#351 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 5:42 PM
I will take a look and I will send you a test version containing a fix here, in comments.

Thanks both!

PD: How work the rest of things of the mod?
Test Subject
#352 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 6:46 PM Last edited by DeathlyHallows : 30th Oct 2015 at 7:03 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fer456
I will take a look and I will send you a test version containing a fix here, in comments.

Thanks both!

PD: How work the rest of things of the mod?

I have the same problem: the Thirst need is inactive. But I also have a lot of other issues.
First of all, all moodlets ,that I had in ver.4, doesen't exist anymore. Children haven't any abilities and red eyes, the bitten sims also haven't got any moodlets from this mod, only from EA.
Secondly, my sim, before I have installed this mod, was a bit thirsty. Now he is permamently thirsty and has got red eyes, which have appeared, when I reseted him. I can't remove them in no way. The same thing with the bite mark effect on normal sims, but in this case reseting sim helps.
Thirdly, the "Kill" interaction has the strange performance. My sim doesn't go to another sim to kill and kills him from the other side of lot. Then vampire waits some real minutes, when victim is doing his own doings. All in all, victim whatever dies, but the blood on body of vampire appears, and then disappears. "Transform" interactions a hasn't tested.
Anyway, thank you very much for this mod and your fix, that now it works. I hope my post will help you to find and fix the other issues. I love this mod and I would like it to work well.
Test Subject
#353 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 4:54 PM Last edited by SusoRules : 6th Nov 2015 at 1:11 AM.
I have noticed in my game that when the active sim is converted to vampire by a NPC, the NPC get an script error and is resetted by the game. I just reinstalled the game again so dont have scripterrors saved related to this issue. As soon as one happens i will post one. Another thing that i noticed is that thirsty sims dont even try to drink from anyone, no matter if they are the active sim or a NPC

Me he dado cuenta que cuan el sim activo va a ser convertido por un PNJ (con la interacción de EA, no la tuya) el PNJ sufre un error y se resetea (como si usases el comando del Mastercontroller). Como acabo de reinstalar el juego no tengo ningún log guardado, pero en cuanto me ocurra subo uno.
Otra cosa que he notado es que los sims sedientos no intentan beber de otros sims, ya sea el sim activo o un NPC

BTW, thanks for the mod

Update: Seems that the "Think about me" interaction is not working at all (no relationship change).
Test Subject
#354 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 10:52 AM
I've got the same problem! The drink interaction doesn't even show up and the thirst need is inactive. I can only attack people or deadly attack hopefully you can fix this, that would be awesome!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#355 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 4:05 PM
Thank you so much for this mod.
One thing I noticed is that the red eyes do not work if your sim is wearing contacts. I am not sure if this is something that can be changed, but I thought I'd go ahead and report that. Drinking blood works as well, and the bloody mask works on both the vampire and on the victim. I haven't had a chance to try out other parts yet.
Lab Assistant
#356 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 1:36 AM
I don't know why, but when I use the MOD my witches can't cast spells on objects (magical upgrade) and my werewolves can't
hunt. Is it happening to anyone else?
Test Subject
#357 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 8:27 PM
Here are 2 scripterrors realted to the Non Active sims turning the active sims in a vampire and being reseted after that:
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar ScriptError_SusoBicho__11-06-2015__05-36-08__2F5EE37D.rar (2.4 KB, 19 downloads)
File Type: rar ScriptError_SusoBicho__11-07-2015__05-28-30__968AE960.rar (2.4 KB, 10 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#358 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 3:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gskdoleo
I don't know why, but when I use the MOD my witches can't cast spells on objects (magical upgrade) and my werewolves can't
hunt. Is it happening to anyone else?

I want a confirmation from somebody else too, if possible...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#359 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 3:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusoRules
Here are 2 scripterrors realted to the Non Active sims turning the active sims in a vampire and being reseted after that:


Which version?
Test Subject
#360 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 10:19 PM
version 5.1

Btw, custom moodlets are not showing in my game also. Also had to remove the tweak to "the think about me" interaction to meke it work properly. Al so noticed that the drink and offer to convert still are "friendly" interactions when you have the LTR "inmortal" (thats easy to fix, I just set them as amorous).
Also checked that vampires with the "inmortal" LTR still have the sparkles in daytime, no matter if the option to remove them are activated or not.

Los moodlets especiales del mod no funcionan. He tenido que eliminar las modificaciones a la interacción "hacer que piense en mi" para que funcione (luego he alterado los valores usando el NRAS retuner). también he tocado las interacciones de beber y convertir para que las considere amorosas cuando adquieres la recompensa "inmortal". Tambien he visto que la opción para desactivar los destellos cuando tienes esa recompensa y estás a la luz del día no funciona.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#361 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 3:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusoRules
version 5.1

Btw, custom moodlets are not showing in my game also. Also had to remove the tweak to "the think about me" interaction to meke it work properly. Al so noticed that the drink and offer to convert still are "friendly" interactions when you have the LTR "inmortal" (thats easy to fix, I just set them as amorous).
Also checked that vampires with the "inmortal" LTR still have the sparkles in daytime, no matter if the option to remove them are activated or not.

Los moodlets especiales del mod no funcionan. He tenido que eliminar las modificaciones a la interacción "hacer que piense en mi" para que funcione (luego he alterado los valores usando el NRAS retuner). también he tocado las interacciones de beber y convertir para que las considere amorosas cuando adquieres la recompensa "inmortal". Tambien he visto que la opción para desactivar los destellos cuando tienes esa recompensa y estás a la luz del día no funciona.


Have you uninstalled before upgrading? Take a look too to the options in the City Hall...
Test Subject
#362 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 7:05 PM
Hey,

got the same problem with the thirst bar. It doesent work, everything else seems fine.
Version 5.1
Test Subject
#363 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 5:06 PM
Thirst bar doesn't work and my energy bar is always full (is it ok?) and sometimes i can't clean my face from blood, i need to use makeup to clean it
Test Subject
DELETED POST
6th Apr 2016 at 4:06 PM
Default Translation!!!
This message has been deleted by GabrielFM2002. Reason: New version of translation ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#364 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 11:10 PM
I have some issues

Thirst not draining
Energy not draining ( not a big issue for me )
I sparkle in the sunlight regardless of whether I disable/enable the sparkling option at town hall


I personally like the +8k mood buff at night
Test Subject
#365 Old 31st May 2016 at 9:11 PM Last edited by Mr. Fredrickson : 2nd Jun 2016 at 7:09 PM. Reason: Fixed v5 beta
This is a great mod, but is it still being developed? seems like many TS3 mods are dead now that TS4 is out.... shame really - so many great mods

EDIT: after some trial and error with S3PE and this mod, I think I have fixed the problem of the thirst motive not draining.... try this package and see if it works.

I don't take any credit for this - all the credit goes to the original mod author. However, seeing as how this mod seems abandoned, I decided to try to fix the v5 beta, and I think I did.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip fer456_Vampire TweakerV5.1 FIXED.zip (4.41 MB, 169 downloads)
Description: Hopefully fixed - it worked for me.
Test Subject
#366 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 12:47 AM
The game is always crashing once I select the kill or turn option to another sim.
Test Subject
#367 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 5:01 PM
The victims haven't been dying in my game and it usually crashes after that for me. The blood shows up on the killer but nothing else happens...
Lab Assistant
#368 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 3:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz_artistic
The victims haven't been dying in my game and it usually crashes after that for me. The blood shows up on the killer but nothing else happens...


The same in my game. It's really annoying, I want to make the killing a part of a story.
Test Subject
#369 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fredrickson
This is a great mod, but is it still being developed? seems like many TS3 mods are dead now that TS4 is out.... shame really - so many great mods

EDIT: after some trial and error with S3PE and this mod, I think I have fixed the problem of the thirst motive not draining.... try this package and see if it works.

I don't take any credit for this - all the credit goes to the original mod author. However, seeing as how this mod seems abandoned, I decided to try to fix the v5 beta, and I think I did.



Hi, I know it's been awhile, but this fix actually corrected the mistake with the thirst not functioning properly. Great job, thanks. Only problem I continue to have is the sleep motive not depleting at all.
Field Researcher
#370 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 1:24 AM
the blanked out bladder motive doesn't seem to work in my game. *shrugs*
Test Subject
#371 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 4:56 PM
Default Translation !!!
Welcome

I translated the modifications into Polish. I hope useful. Have a nice game
Dobrej zabawy rodacy. Jeśli znajdziecie jakiś błąd lub literówkę to piszcie na priv (Written in Polish)

TRANSLATION TOOLKIT VERSION: 2
MADE FOR: VAMPIRE TWEAKER V5
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip Vampires Tweaker V5 - Polish Translation.zip (8.9 KB, 12 downloads)
Description: Translated by RicomenPL
Test Subject
#372 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 3:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathlyHallows
I have the same problem: the Thirst need is inactive. But I also have a lot of other issues.
First of all, all moodlets ,that I had in ver.4, doesen't exist anymore. Children haven't any abilities and red eyes, the bitten sims also haven't got any moodlets from this mod, only from EA.
Secondly, my sim, before I have installed this mod, was a bit thirsty. Now he is permamently thirsty and has got red eyes, which have appeared, when I reseted him. I can't remove them in no way. The same thing with the bite mark effect on normal sims, but in this case reseting sim helps.
Thirdly, the "Kill" interaction has the strange performance. My sim doesn't go to another sim to kill and kills him from the other side of lot. Then vampire waits some real minutes, when victim is doing his own doings. All in all, victim whatever dies, but the blood on body of vampire appears, and then disappears. "Transform" interactions a hasn't tested.
Anyway, thank you very much for this mod and your fix, that now it works. I hope my post will help you to find and fix the other issues. I love this mod and I would like it to work well.
I have all the issues listed above plus when I try to play Bridgeport, all sim names, career's etc. have been removed! stuff like 'reality vampire' ( William Fangman ) has been given in place of names. An Indie girl is called 'indie girl' instead of the name the sim is supposed to have. sorry but untill all this is fixed, I'm going back to v. 4.
Test Subject
#373 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 12:04 PM
I was thinking if there is possible that after the victim of a turning (the normal one and the forced one) will pass out for a while in order to reflect its "mortal dead" before the transformation effect will start.
Test Subject
#374 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 7:08 PM Last edited by GabrielFM2002 : 26th Sep 2016 at 3:28 AM.
Default Translation !!!
1- Translation for Brazilian Portuguese
2- TRANSLATION TOOLKIT VERSION: 2
3- MADE FOR: VAMPIRE TWEAKER V5

xD
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar Files.rar (6.0 KB, 8 downloads)
Description: Translated by GabrielFM2002
Page 15 of 16