New babyoutfit: 216 Baby Disney Mickey & Winnie & Co (non-default replacement)
Normally a baby has one outfit and the same one for every new born. (You can have default replacements but still all babies wear the same outfit.)
With this every baby can have a different outfit and you can change it as much as you like.
I chose Baby Disney as it is for babies and I chose the most common, known and popular cartoons namely: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Goofy, Group (4 of them together), Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore and all of them together.
There are 18 different colors of the outfit. So 12 cartoons * 18 different colors = 216 new babyoutfits non-default replacement.
I'm not a huge fan of babies in the Sims 2. They can't do anything and the sims cannot do much with them. It's a lifestage that I always hope to go by quickly. But now they can have different outfits every day. Althoug I think 216 days is a lot, I still really like the idea and want to have them with my sims a little longer now.
This is actually a recolor of the mesh made by Fakepeeps7.
So you need that mesh to make this work: http://bit.ly/OWYsFw
You'll need Chris Hatch's mod (http://bit.ly/1dobWoV) to use these clothes (otherwise, they won't show up and your baby will just wear a diaper if you don't have any other defaults installed). All outfits are unisex. The Pets EP or higher is required to use the mod.
If you don't own Pets or higher you can still use these, but keep only one in your downloadfolder at the time.
Can you create something for me? http://bit.ly/p9ymWC
I don't see the correct thumbnail of the downloaded clothes: http://bit.ly/11Gd6DK
If you still have questions, please, use the commentsection. I'm open to questions.
If you like this creation, please, press the thanks button and/or leave a comment. Feedback always keeps a creator going for making more new stuff.
1. Only share the link to my work. Don't upload my creations anywhere!
2. Don't modify or upload my work without permission. Just send me a PM.
3. When using my work in your pictures, please, give credit (name and link) so people know where to download it.
Chris Hatch for the mod!
fakepeeps7 for the mesh and base textures I used to make new textures
Numenor for the Anygamestarter
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|BabyOutfitDisneyMickeyWinnieCo-S2I-20140419.zip||12.51 MB||9,222||20th Apr 2014|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|bit.ly/OWYsFw (non-MTS2 link)|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
29 Comments / replies (Who?)
Gender: Male Female
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic Outerwear
Clothing Style: Modern
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit