MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Medieval Times 2 Dress
by nikova Posted 15th Nov 2014 at 3:42 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2014 at 3:44 PM by nikova : text editing
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|TinkerBell_Kiara24_female_medieval_times_2_dress.zip||2.15 MB||8,853||15th Nov 2014|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.