40 Comments / replies (Who?
- 8 Feedback Posts,
8 Thanks Posts
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
A fridge that matches the Maxis “Harbinger” kitchen, in the 20 colour variants of the Harbinger cabinets.
‒ I overhauled the entire thing, the new package is changed/improved thusly:
- Found a simpler and more logical way to deal with the rig ‒ no more weird start/stop states
- Moved the right side of the interior so it won’t clip into the wall when the fridge is placed in a corner
- Fixed the mirrored light reflection on the door texture and edited the door handles to better match their shadow
- Baseboard is now matching the equivalent counters a little better
- Cleaned up the low poly mesh, it is more low poly now
- Various little mesh/map edits that also get rid of some pointless high-poly-ness
You should redownload, it really looks much better now =).
It costs 1.800§ and is available in Function > Appliances > Refrigerators and Room > Kitchen > Refrigerators. All textures are custom. Tuning is referenced from one of the Maxis medium quality fridges, so if you have any mods that modify that (like graycurse’s “Shop from Fridge
” which I had in when taking the screenshots) it will work for this fridge as well. All screenshots are taken with the Harbinger Light Fix
in; it changes how the cabinets are rendered (like the counters, so that the colours look the same as on those).
- The fridge is being rendered a little differently from the counters and cabinets ‒ this is because I can’t use the Counter shader for the fridge since that stops the animations from working. With some colour variants this is more noticeable, with some less; it also depends on the lighting in the room how much of annoyance it is.
High Poly: 1044V/633F
Mid Poly: 851V/484F
Low Poly: 210V/114F
blender, s4pe, TSRW, Milkshape, Paint.net.