Updated: Simple Symmetry Edit/Add-Ons
Update 2015-11-25: Reuploaded the zip; the low-height display and bookcase had an issue with placing TVs on top of them which should now be fixed. Thanks to Datch for the heads-up!
Update 2015-07-30: I gave the low-height display and bookcase a less stupid footprint and reuploaded. It was too high previously, leading to annoyingness when trying to e.g. hang a painting above them (one would need bb.moveobjects to do that, which I apparently had turned on anyway so I didnâ€™t notice)
Screenshots show the medium display, medium bookcase, tall display from left to right (plus the mesh-overridden original bookcase on the right of the fourth picture). The rugs in the foreground are from here.
The contains four separate packages:
- Medium Display Shelf â€’ 295Â§, in Displays
- Tall Display Shelf â€’ 495Â§, in Displays
- Medium Bookcase â€’ 595Â§, in Bookcases, tuning is that of the high one
- Mesh override for the high bookcase â€’ moves it back against the wall, changes the shader to Counters, moves the rig, adds slots on top, and edits the LITE so that stuff on the shelves will be properly lit
All of them reference the textures of the original bookshelf, eight colour options each. The displays are re-mapped to get rid of the painted-on shadows on the shelf boards.
Tall Display: 134V/96F
Sun Shadow: 40V/56F
Medium Display: 131V/97F
Sun Shadow: 33V/47F
Medium Bookcase: 294V/164F
Sun Shadow: 33V/47F
blender, TSRW/Milkshape, s4pe.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|pbox_simplesymmetry-add-ons.zip||62.3 KB||18,391||25th Nov 2015|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
26 Comments / replies (Who?)
Other bookcase/shelf add-ons:
Muse Shelf Add-Ons
Towering Intellect Bookshelf Edits
Single-Tile â€śIntellectâ€ť Bookcases
Moderate and Subordinate Intellect Bookcases
Intellectual Bookcases Recolours
Another â€śCaressâ€ť Bookcase
Single-Tile â€śCordeliaâ€ť Bookcases
â€śDistractionâ€ť Book Table