This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
- Feature added: mod activation/deactivation. Please note: if you have any mods deactivated in 1.x version of the program, they will be converted after the first launch of 2.1 and will no longer be supported by 1.x (1.x *.disable => 2.1 *.disabled).
- Notifications center updated.
- File analysis runs faster now.
- Some errors fixed.
One and a half years sure did fly fast, don't you agree? Sorry for being absent, I was helping Putin to train his bears.
Introducing Mod Conflict Detector 2.0, improved as follows:
- new interface
- new CFG editor
- new filters added
- improved performance and stability
- and many more
The program is currently under development, but it's already far better than the previous version. And it's almost bug-free!
Windows XP is not supported anymore.
Thanks you very much for 2 million downloads! Stay tuned for the next update, sometime in 2024
- 40% reduction in RAM usage
- Chinese translations updated
- Now you can open .CFG files with Mod Conflict Detector (it won't interfere with the main work of the program)
- The program is completely switched to .NET Framework 4.0 Сlient profile
- Loading errors fixed
- Errors of "Find Duplicates Only" mode fixed
- New checkup algorhythm is 85% faster, albeit uses additional memory
- For now on, no less than 1 Gb RAM is required for the program to run normally
- File colors customization is improved (sadly, the previously created settings would not be saved)
- More convenient access to panels
- Dialog box errors fixed
- Fixed some errors; performance improved.
- Added online features: 'Send error report' & 'Check for updates'. Now you won't miss the next version of the program!
- Fixed 'File' mode issues.
- Fixed the issue when, if 'Find duplicates' checkbox was ticked off, some files were simply left unchecked.
- Added feature: 'Customize file colors' (Options > Settings > Colors).
- You can disable any file (almost; see below), but only disabled files can be enabled.
- The game file cannot be disabled.
- Performance improved, a bit.
- CPU loading is more balanced now.
- New filters for 'Mod Type' & 'Conflicts' columns.
- Thanks to Aero&Win10 style, the program will now look the same on any supported OS (WinXP still making the list).
- Various tweaks and improvements; old errors fixed, some brand new ones were made.
- "File" mode added
- .CFG-file editor added
- French localization updated
- Some errors fixed
- Added command line options: -Language:xx-XX, -NewProcess, -NoBlockingGame
- Fixed some errors
- Improved performance
- Added "Files" analysis mode
- Other tweaks & fixes
- New localizations: Chinese (zh-CN, zh-TW), Spanish (es-ES)
NOTE: Please extract all files from the archive into a folder before launching the program! To work correctly, the program needs not only .exe file, but all the provided .dll libraries as well.
Hi, my name is DmitryMalfatto. I'm from Russia.
Here's my project, Mod Conflict Detector for The Sims 4. It's a powerful GUI tool for detecting and solving mod conflicts in the game. Allows you to get rid of trouble-making mods, empty mods, mods for another games, or technically-not-even-mods, that got in the Mods folder by mistake. I've been developing this program since February 2015, and now it's finally available not only in Russian, but in English as well!
- Detect non-TS4 files;
- Detect stray files (not *.package, *.zip et al, but something that doesn't belong in your Mods folder);
- Disable (particular) mods;
- Open file in s4pi;
- Show file in folder;
- Delete file(s) straight from the program;
- Search for duplicate mods;
- Analyse files (to find out exactly in what way they modify the game);
- Copy conflicting ResourceKeys.
- Operating system: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10*;
- RAM: 1 GB
- .NET Framework 4.6
* RT, Phone and Mobile editions are not supported
A big thanks and a special mention goes to:
- adamhathcock for SharpCompress library;
- creators of Microsoft.Windows.Shell.dll library;
- creators of s4pi for the inspiration;
- KuriXarya for the very idea of the program & help with Russian grammar;
- Petr54 for the testing & ideas on how to improve the program;
- Postoyalec [ToDoAbout on MTS] for the English translation.
If you want to translate the program into another language, contact me at [email protected]
Blog program in Russian
Forum topic in Russian