Hobbit Hole Set Recolours
ETA: It didn't occur to me, until Gummilutt mentioned it, that these doors are based on the doors in the movie trilogy The Lord of the Rings, which is based on J.R. Tolkiens book trilogy with the same name. The original Hobbit-hole can be seen HERE.
I only did the 6 recolours of the Round "Hobbit Hole" Door and Window's set by JWoods. I would have liked to do wooden frames around the doors and windows, unfortunately due to the meshing and mapping it was not possible. Everything is slaved to the Hobbit-Hole_Round-Door, so you will need that file in your game for these recolours to show up.
These are base game compatible, no EP's or SP's required! MESHES by JWoods are NOT included you can get them HERE
Hobbit-Hole Round Door:
Found: Build Mode > Doors & Windows > Doors. Price: ยง1,400.
Hobbit-Hole Round Arch:
Found: Build Mode > Doors & Windows > Archways. Price: ยง800.
Hobbit-Hole Single Tile Round Window:
Found: Build Mode > Doors & Windows > Windows. Price: ยง150.
Hobbit-Hole Two Tile Round Window:
Found: Build Mode > Doors & Windows > Windows. Price: ยง375.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the file.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
flyingkitty67 for requesting these recolours.
JWoods for the meshes.
A very special thanks and hug to Gummilutt for bring it to my attention, that this upload qualifies for this months theme, here at Mod The Sims.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|HobbitHoleSet-Recolours-ByMichelle.zip||818.1 KB||1,381||16th Jan 2016|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Round "Hobbit Hole" Door and Window's set. by JWoods|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
7 Comments / replies (Who?)