14 Comments / replies (Who?
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
So, I normally wait for this sort of thing to come out with the supernatural expansion or Halloween packs, but I've recently rewatched a very well-known fantasy series and felt my bars and clubs were missing something. Then I realised what it was... There were no fangers!
After that, I went looking online and only found one half-decent fang mesh and even that was a little on the warm and fuzzy side of things, so I decided to make a new mesh. A mesh with a little more bite.
Mesh can be found under earrings and can be made available to wear with everything, male and female. Any problems let me know, I literally threw this out in about an hour; it's not much but it may be what some of you are looking for until the decision is made to introduce vampires into gameplay.
Don't forget to check out my other things if you're looking for something a little unusual!
After several requests for fangs that are wider a part I have created an additional version - JD Vampire Fangs Wide V1.0 - that places the fangs in line with the human canines. I have done this as an additional mesh because I'm sure there are users out there who will want some variety or have different preferences.
I have also updated the original mesh - JD Vampire Fangs V1.2 - so that they will not be randomly assigned and have to be done by the player. In addition to this, I fixed the thumbnail as it wasn't working for all. Please ensure you have downloaded the latest version of both meshes (you can use them both as they are standalone meshes) before reporting any bugs. There will always be some minor clipping so this is to be expected because of the position.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.