This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
--- Updated with Brazilian Portuguese translation (Thanks Akin_)
Update (20.01.2017) - Updated as the previous file was throwing a script error due to incomplete merging
--- Updated for Patch 220.127.116.110 (Toddler patch) [ Remove the old files as the packages has been renamed and would not replace]
--- Toddler compatible (aka toddlers can eat the harvestable, play with the plant)
--- Can be sold using City living stands
-- Now Raspberries can be found under Appliances --> Misc ( no need to turn debug on!)
-- Updated with Translations - Dutch (ElenaInTheSims) , Polish (Piesek64) , Spanish( gato_24)
-- Bugfix- Fixed an error whereby raspberry recipe requirements were not displaying properly
Update-18.4.2016: - Updated with Chinese Traditional (wuccwzt) Translations.
- Fixed grammatical errors and updated the string(Thanks wuccwzt and Menaceman44 )
Adds a custom Harvestable Blueberry plant to the game.
---The Blueberry plant produces Blueberry which can be harvested
---Blueberries are tagged as a fruit and can be eaten raw.
---Blueberries can be used as a cooking ingredient in any recipe which requires fruit ( Custom Blueberry recipes to come later)
---Can be planted like any other fruit
If the Plants do not become harvestable : -
1. Make sure , you are on the latest patch
2. Plant the veggie and not the plant/bush from debug
3. Re-plant if plant takes to long to go into harvestable mode
4. Use Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to check for harvestables
5. If the harvestable is small then, use the mod Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to 'Grow plant (+50)' a couple of times to take the plant to fully mature/blossoming stage (Harvestable is small if the plant is not fully mature)
Use No Tiny Harvestables by LITTLEMSSAM if you want the harvestables to be the same size always
Requirement : Base game compatible
Made with Game Version PC Version 18.104.22.1680 / Mac Version 22.214.171.1240
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
Localization: - Traditional Chinese (wuccwzt)
-Sims 4 studio
-EA Maxis( for the sims 3 blueberry mesh)
Note : I am keeping the custom recipes on hold for a bit in anticipation of the rumoured Restaurant GP/pack(as i am sure all my uploaded as well as wip recipes will require updating).
Next up is Raspberries.
Blueberry Plant:Same as the Base Game Blackberry Bush
Blueberry Fruit: High LOD - 193 vertices/276 polygons , Medium LOD - 128 vertices/177 polygons. (I have modified the sims 3 Blueberry mesh)