MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Windenburg Hall - NO CC
by pollycranopolis Posted 28th Jul 2016 at 9:40 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2016 at 1:11 PM by pollycranopolis
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Windenburg Hall.zip||315.9 KB||4,356||28th Jul 2016|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\