MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by Madhox Posted 2nd Oct 2016 at 10:19 AM
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|MadHox_BuildaShowerKit.rar||36.35 MB||29,679||2nd Oct 2016|
|MadHox_BuildaShowerKit_Merged.rar||35.78 MB||49,145||2nd Oct 2016|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: UseWinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (id: 159)(Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, useWinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (id: 159).
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Page 1 of 4