Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Need some building help? - posted on 3rd Jan 2017 at 6:07 PM
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Advertisement:

Always a Good Rummage - Override Rummaging for Sims 4

by simmerduck Posted 5th Jan 2017 at 4:47 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2017 at 2:20 AM by simmerduck : Update
38 Thanks Say Thanks
4 Favourited
377 Downloads
1,593 Views
Advertisement:
5 Comments / replies (Who?)
Ever been sick of rummaging through bins only to find one item? Your slob sims having a hard time finding something to be happy about? I've got you covered with Always a Good Rummage. This mod allows for sims who enjoy rummaging through garbage to collect ore items that are mostly only available through catching frogs etc. This mod makes it easier by giving you FIVE items per rummage, not only that, but its A 100% CHANCE of getting these items so your slob sims can always be happy. The default value is a 20% of obtaining 1 item.
Version 2 has a 40% chance of getting one item and a 60% chance of getting nothing (basically just better odds)

I am happy to make future versions of this mod to tone down the probability that you'll get items, or even the amount of items received. I think the max is like 50 or something
Thank you all.

Velvetmafia (A.K.A simmerduck)

**THIS IS AN OVERRIDE THAT USES THE FILE - 0C772E27!00000000!0000000000002AC1.Loot_Rummage_Trash.ActionTuning.xml found inside the Action Tuning folder.
Please DO NOT use this mod if any of your other mods make use of this file as your game may not function properly

Type: Other

You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 4
Built with Game Version: 1.25.136.1
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
velvetmafia_always_a_good_rummage_v1.0.zip | Description: This is .package in a .zip file. Extract the .zip using 7zip or Winrar and place into your Sims 4 Mods folder 935 Bytes 168 5th Jan 2017
velvetmafia_simmerduck_always_a_good_rummage_v2.zip 956 Bytes 211 6th Jan 2017
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
No Extraction Required (Script Mods):
1. Cut and paste the .zip file(s) into your Mods folder
  • Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Script mods need to be placed directly in \Mods or one level below that (e.g. \Mods\Scripts) sub-folders nested any deeper wont work.
Extraction Required (Everything Else):
1. Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
2. Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Mods folder
  • Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\


Need more information?
  • Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
  • If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
  • Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Back to top