MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by ohmysims Posted 6th Jan 2017 at 8:46 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:27 PM by ohmysims : New Version
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|ohmysims_mod_Drink_Snack_Soda .zip | Description: Functional Drink Recipes||408.7 KB||10,477||21st Jan 2017|
|ohmysims_object_NM_Canned Drinks.zip | Description: Deco Only||382.0 KB||5,338||6th Jan 2017|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Page 1 of 2