MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Vampire Tall Boots fix
by axelsrose Posted 20th Feb 2017 at 4:45 PM - Updated 12th May 2017 at 9:34 PM by axelsrose : Fixes
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Vampire Boots Heel Fix.rar||738.4 KB||2,250||20th Feb 2017|
|Vampire Boots Heel Fix Override.rar||737.7 KB||747||12th May 2017|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: UseWinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (id: 159)(Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, useWinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (id: 159).
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.