MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Artsy Tattoos Pt. Deux
by aduncan Posted 2nd Mar 2017 at 3:16 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2017 at 3:11 PM by Greenplumbbob
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Immanuel714_Artsy Tattoos Part Deux.zip||71.2 KB||3,697||2nd Mar 2017|
|Immanuel714_Cross.zip||7.7 KB||1,993||2nd Mar 2017|
|Immanuel714_Owl.zip||30.7 KB||2,195||2nd Mar 2017|
|Immanuel714_Skull.zip||21.3 KB||1,956||2nd Mar 2017|
|Immanuel714_Thug Life.zip||11.5 KB||1,761||2nd Mar 2017|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.