MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Nintendo SWITCH - Base Game + City Living
by littledica Posted 21st Mar 2017 at 8:05 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2017 at 9:31 PM by littledica
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Nintendo Switch Box.rar | Description: The Nintendo Switch red packaging.||66.8 KB||16,136||21st Mar 2017|
|Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Minus.rar | Description: The minus Joy-Con decorative item.||1.92 MB||14,465||21st Mar 2017|
|Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Plus.rar | Description: The plus Joy-Con decorative item.||1.93 MB||14,843||21st Mar 2017|
|Nintendo Switch On Dock.rar | Description: CITY LIVING REQUIRED! Nintendo Switch Dock as City Living Console.||905.8 KB||16,972||21st Mar 2017|
|Nintendo Switch Tablet.rar | Description: Functional Nintendo Switch: Works as a tablet.||2.01 MB||19,940||21st Mar 2017|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Page 1 of 2