MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
4 Cool Kitchen Objects Recolour - 32 New Colour Options
by simsessa Posted 11th Aug 2017 at 11:35 PM
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 1 SPs
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Simsessa_Cool Kitchen Recolour.zip | Description: Full set with 32 colour options for each object||4.77 MB||409||11th Aug 2017|
|Simsessa_Cool Kitchen Recolour_Bright.zip | Description: The 8 colour options belonging to the 'Bright' set for each object||1.37 MB||113||11th Aug 2017|
|Simsessa_Cool Kitchen Recolour_Dark.zip | Description: The 8 colour options belonging to the 'Dark' set for each object||1.26 MB||117||11th Aug 2017|
|Simsessa_Cool Kitchen Recolour_Light.zip | Description: The 8 colour options belonging to the 'Light' set for each object||1.36 MB||106||11th Aug 2017|
|Simsessa_Cool Kitchen Recolour_Muted.zip | Description: The 8 colour options belonging to the 'Muted' set for each object||1.35 MB||119||11th Aug 2017|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.