MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
5 Terrains from the Alberta Badlands
by Simmiller Posted 31st Aug 2017 at 11:39 PM
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Simmiller_Terrain_The Badlands of Alberta_ALL 5.rar||3.14 MB||180||31st Aug 2017|
|Simmiller_Terrain_The Badlands of Alberta 1.rar||613.3 KB||38||31st Aug 2017|
|Simmiller_Terrain_The Badlands of Alberta 2.rar||642.2 KB||44||31st Aug 2017|
|Simmiller_Terrain_The Badlands of Alberta 3.rar||718.1 KB||40||31st Aug 2017|
|Simmiller_Terrain_The Badlands of Alberta 4.rar||647.0 KB||38||31st Aug 2017|
|Simmiller_Terrain_The Badlands of Alberta 5.rar||590.9 KB||40||31st Aug 2017|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.