3 Comments / replies (Who?
My recreation of Bowerstone's Cemetery Mansion from the video game Fable II. I tried to re-create the mansion closest I could to its in-game counterpart. It's not exact copy, but pretty close by Sims standards.
I originally made this lot for personal use, but was requested to upload it, so here it is. The lot was very CC heavy, but for this upload I edited it to only use EA content, so NO CC required!
One big change I made is that I restored all the damaged parts to the mansion that you see in-game, so no destroyed floors. I mostly focused on re-creating the rooms that you can see in Fable II, so there is some empty space and blank rooms that were left over that you can convert into any rooms that you want.
I recommend placing the lot over the Von-Haunt Estate in Windenburg. (You can use Zerbu's Venue Changes mod, to change the Chalet Gardens to a Residential Lot.)
The download includes the lot and a single package file that I created for this lot. Just a simple painting of Fairfax Castle, the same painting used in Fable II's version of the mansion.
This is my first ever upload to MTS, so I hope its not too bad and I hope everyone enjoys it! :D
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): § 245,039
Lot Price (unfurnished): § 84,623
Custom Content by Me:
- Castle Fairfax Painting
Lionhead Studios for the original design of the mansion.
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
+ 7 SPs
Built with Game Version: 126.96.36.199
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\