THE NEW H&B PORTAL
Have you ever thought "ah, i wish my phone could store food for me!", if that makes sense? Well, now you can! (Kinda?) We took our best technology in fridge industry and the sharpest and clearest display there is and made the H&B Portal refrigerator! Why portal? Well, because it is going to be the portal to your new everyday life! The smart operative system, combined with hardware sensors and cameras inside, will ensure the fastest experience you'll ever witness on a smart refrigerator! Be careful though, your wallet is gonna scream at it in fear!
Regular: 15000 Simoleons
Plus: 15200 Simoleons
PACKAGES AVAILABLE GUIDE
You can choose between three different package files:
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|littledica.H&B.refrigerator.rar||4.56 MB||14,759||30th Dec 2017|
|littledica.H&B.refrigerator.plus.rar||4.56 MB||13,091||30th Dec 2017|
|littledica.H&B.refrigerator.merged.rar||9.04 MB||32,896||30th Dec 2017|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Page 2 of 2