- Uploaded an additional fix for the snow shaders. Without it, you may experience blue snow on lot level during winters. Since this shader replacement conflicts with Voeille's Pond Water Overhaul
, there are 2 versions of the snow fix: one with the Pond Water Overhaul and one without. Unfortunately, I can't find the shader that controls the snow on the surrounding area beyond the lot so that area is still blue with heavy snow
- Included Criquette's Neighbothood Lighting Remedy
- Made the nights a little brighter
- Added Sunrises and Sunsets
by bugjartimedecayoff with permission
- Fixed Seasons lighting changes so Spring actually looks like Spring, etc.
- Fixed Night Skybox default
- Changed night lighting to remove Blue Curtain Syndrome
- Added replacement package for hood lighting map texture to make it Neighborhood View consistent with Lot View
- Created version with UC folder structure
"An Enhanced lighting system for the Sims 2. Uses physic laws of light to ensure the most realistic lighting possible within The Sims 2."
This is all based on Gunmod's Radiance Light System 2.4 made compatible for the Ultimate Collection.
General Changes from 2.4 to 2.5:
>Full compatibility with Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
>Remove blue cast off outdoor night lighting
>Replacement texture for neighborhood lighting map
If you already have Scriptorium
installed, Just paste the contents of the file in your game installation folder after installing it. If you don't have Scriptorium installed yet (and plan to), install Scriptorium first.
Those are downloads that I recommend to be used along-side Radiance.
-Smarter Lights by Numenor: "Automatically turn the light on and off, depending of the type of
the lot, the time of the day and what the Sims is doing."
-Courtesy Lights by Numenor: "The Courtesy Lights will automatically light up whenever the room
is dark, when the standard lamps are off during nighttime, or in windowless rooms."
-SkyFix 2.1 by Nopke: "removes "walls" that made sun, moon, stars, meteors and neighborhood skyboxes not visible on lots."
-The Great Sky of Totalitarianism by Lowdeus: Great hood deco for a hood-wide sky dome
-Skylines by greatcheesecakepersona: Horizons that are compatible with Lowdeus's sky domes:
-Better Nightlife by Criquette: if you use hood deco with lights
This version of RLS conflicts with anything that replaces the Lighting Map and Night SkyMap texture:
Nopke for all the feedback especially with the Seasons lighting
dDefender for RLS 2.4
Chocolate Pi for RLS 2.2 RC1
Chesspieceface for RLS 2.2 RC2
Original RLS creator Gunmod
Numenor for SCRIPTORIUM, Smarter Lights, Courtesy Lights