You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Game Developer.zip | Description: New Season Update: Should fix the Archaeology career linkage.||268.0 KB||853||16th Aug 2018|
|SnowLeopardGame Developer.zip | Description: Update for Gallery patch||268.0 KB||454||9th Aug 2018|
|Game Developer_v3.zip | Description: Update for the Python-33 error. I think I left out a step when doing them in the middle of the night.||268.0 KB||835||16th Aug 2018|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.