12 Comments / replies (Who?
- 4 Feedback Posts,
8 Thanks Posts
Part-time Spa job for your Sims from TS3. I have altered days and hours of work only. Ideal mood is happy.
0.2 PTO vacation days earned from attending each work day.
Base Game Compatible and Game Version:*126.96.36.1990
Career Description:: Spa Specialists deal directly with customers and their success depends on the value they provide to each customer through prompt, knowledgeable, personal, and reliable service.
Level 1:*Clothes Folder*
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (3 to 6pm) and 10/hr
Skills: Wellness Level 3
Anyone can fold clothes, but can you get clothes to be perfectly two-dimensional? Attention to detail will get you farâ€”far enough to never have to fold another shirt again!
Level 2:*Fitting Room Guard
Monday, Wednesday, Friday (2 to 6 pm) and 20/hr
Skills: Wellness Level 6
Shoplifting is bad for the bottom line, and youâ€™ve got to protect that line. But youâ€™ve got to strike a balance between friendliness and suspicion in order to curtail theft without driving away customers.
Level 3:*Spa Package Seller
Friday - Sunday (12 to 3 pm) and 30/hr
Skills: Wellness Level 10
Anyone can sell a spa treatment, but selling packages is what separates the experts from the rest. Talk up those add-ons and get your clients to pay more, more, more!
No chance cards, no career outfits (choose your own).
Do not share without my permission. The only other place this Career is available is on my personal blog and MTS.
Thanks and Enjoy!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
15th Apr 2018 at 4:52 PM
22nd Jun 2018 at 1:37 AM
10th Jul 2018 at 8:24 PM
11th Aug 2018 at 2:05 AM