MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
H&B Smart Thermostat
by littledica Posted 7th Jul 2018 at 11:05 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2018 at 6:08 PM by littledica
H&B IS BACK
Hey everyone! I'm back with a new H&B item! I've been working on my final exams for too long, but i'm finally free! I got back to my 3D modeling routine and modding since a bit of a break. I've whipped out a bunch of items i'm sure you're going to love! If you follow me on Tumblr, you might have seen this hint to the new major release. I am encountering a problem with the Geometry States of that item but i'm seeking help on how to fix that, so stay tuned!
CUT TO THE NEW STUFF FOR SIMS SAKE!
Okay okay! Here's the new H&B Thermostat! It features a lot of cool stuff. First and foremost, I designed a unique UI for the big display that it comes with. The UI color background reflects the temperature chosen for a quick glance to what the current setting is, but if you zoom in, you'll see icons and buttons and all of that jazz. That is DEFINITELY what i spent the most time on doing.
4x Base Textures, 256 x 128 Pixels;
2x Temperature Display Textures, 256 x 128 Pixels.
COSTS AND THUMBNAIL
Thumbnails are custom and can be viewed in the post images or here:
It costs 300 Simoleons.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|littledica.H&B.thermostat.rar||202.4 KB||18,290||7th Jul 2018|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Page 1 of 2