EarthBound :: Otherwordly Foes
EarthBound : Otherwordly Foes
Starman Jr, Starman Super and Ghost of Starman
3 Otherworldly Foes from the classic SNES RPG game EarthBound, brought to Sims 2 for your pleasure.
Check the picture bin for more pictures.
Starmen don't understand the human concept of changing clothes, so they wear the same outfit all the time. Which means their otherworldly outfit is wearable at all times but you will have to manually choose that in your game; otherwise you will see them in random Maxis outfits, lol.
ONE MESH NEEDED -> Surgical mask MESH by boblishman
The mesh is super important if you want them to have their special Starman face.
Their face sculpt is an edit of my previous sim Cizzaro - when they came on Earth, it's the first sim they saw, so all three adapted his face to their own.
When they wear their special outfit, their torso takes a wider shape than their bodies normally have. That is a special tactic to inspire fear. Please be polite and act afraid, even if you only think they look weird.
That's it. Enjoy!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|BillieLith_EarthBoundThemeSet_SpecialEdition_StarmanJr.zip||3.33 MB||82||7th Aug 2018|
|BillieLith_EarthBoundThemeSet_SpecialEdition_StarmanSuper.zip||3.19 MB||77||7th Aug 2018|
|BillieLith_EarthBoundThemeSet_SpecialEdition_GhostOfStarman_SIM.zip||6.70 MB||83||7th Aug 2018|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Surgical Mask - Accessory by boblishman|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by billielith.
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
2 Comments / replies (Who?)