Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 1st Sep 2005 at 05:30 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 05:04 PM by V1ND1CARE - Viewed 118386 times. Direct link to this thread
188 Comments / replies (Who?) , 62 times favourited , 1237 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Inspired by a beautiful clipper ship that I had seen in dry-dock, I decided to fiddle with the elevation cheat and construct my own ship, which resulted in The Vanguard. The ship comes furnished on a large lot and includes a curved hull, bowsprit with figurehead, masts, and sails. The lot is, to the best of my knowledge, hack-free and requires University. Aside from the Maxis content, any custom content is listed below:
* Xanathon’s “Wheel of Time,” (used as the ship’s wheel, but not included) can be found here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=41766
* Custom wallpaper, floors and terrain paints were made by me.
*EDIT -- Please DO NOT upload this lot, or any of my other works, to the Exchange and/or any paysites without my consent.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: