Date Posted: 16th Feb 2011 at 6:29 AM
Upgrade #2: Compost Sourcing, Enhanced Viewing & Skill Building, Feb 15/11
Please download UPGRADE #2 of Ye Olde Cooper's Barrel & Sacks
to gain the following enhancements:
1) Contents recolours now select properly, even when an object is first obtained from the catalogue.
2) The Traditional Trash Bucket is now a source for Seasons
3) To reflect its size compared to typical trash receptacles, the capacity of the Traditional Trash Bucket has been moderately increased.
4) NPCs and playable characters will now empty the Trash Bucket even if it only contains unwanted objects, rather than just conventional trash.
5) The Omnivorous Trash Bucket (for Cheaters) has been removed but re-released in Barrels for Brigands
. It now has its own GUID and is fully autonomous.
6) All Viewable objects in the set now build Creativity Skill at a rate of 2/3 that of the Painting Easel.
7) The hidden "Easter egg" now works more reliably, and players will be given a hint when a Sim gains a point of Creativity.
8) If FreeTime
, Apartment Life
, or Mansion & Garden Stuff
is installed, Viewing or Critiquing builds Arts & Crafts Enthusiasm.
9) If FreeTime
or the later games are installed, the "View Many" option is available - on all lots. This works well for skill building.
10) Autonomous viewing can be annoying, so Sims will not autonomously view any of these objects unless a player directs a Sim to do so. From that point on, any Sim may autonomously view the object, although this mode will time out in 30 to 36 game hours, or if "Reset Autonomy" is selected.