Join Date: 23rd Dec 2009
Total Posts: 267 (0.18 posts per day)
11-05-2012 - I'm a new creator, specializing in custom careers.
I posted my first creation, the Army Enlisted Career, on 10-21-2012.
Feel free to use my ideas to assist in your own creating, but please give me credit in your thread or with a link when doing so.
Please do not re-upload my careers as your own work.
Requests Policy: I have begun to receive numerous requests for custom careers. I am happy to accept and work on requests as time permits. I do, however, reserve the option to decline a request. No hard feelings, please. There's only one of me! To request a custom career, I'll need you to provide, at minimum, the following information:
1) Job Level Titles (max is ten (10) for a fulltime career)
2) Job Level Descriptions - since you'll probably know more about the career and job levels than I will, please provide as thorough, complete and, above all, as creative a description as possible. Boring careers do not get downloaded often! At the very least, please provide a sentence or two which provides a rough idea of what the level is about, and I'll try to take it from there.
3) Work Schedule - Please provide the number of hours worked per day, and the days of the week the sim will be working.
4) Pay per Level - This can be per hour or per day.
Use the Career Details section in my career threads as an example of how to format the above information. If you are able, please use a Microsoft Word document or Notepad to provide the information. Cutting and Pasting is alot easier than typing!
5) Metrics - These are the Skills your sim needs to master in order to advance to the next level (for example, Athletic, Logic, Martial Arts, etc.), Relationships with their Boss and/or Coworkers and Mood.
6) Tones - These are the things sims do at work. They may or may not help them increase their required skills (for example, Work Out At the Gym increases Athletic skill; Sleep at Work does nothing special)
7) Custom Outfits - Creating custom outfits is very time consuming. If you want them, please provide screen shots of your sims in CAS with the outfit you desire for each career level for which you wish to have an outfit and for each gender (male and female) and age group. If any item you select is in an EP I do not have installed, I will substitute the item if possible.
8) Career Icon - Please provide the icon you wish to use to represent your career or direct me to the site where I can find it.
9) Opportunities and Events- At present, I'm still trying to figure out how to include them in a career, so no Opportunities or Events, please.
If you have a request, please PM me here at MTS and we'll work out the submission details.
Uncle Sim Wants YOU! Introducing a more realistic take on the Military Career, I offer you the Army Enlisted Career. more...
25th Oct 2012 at 01:55 AM in » Careers40,635
Want to see more downloads from mflaha55? Click here..
mflaha55 is not a member of any public groups