Mod The Sims
Page 1 of 4

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Social Groups (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=546)
-   -   Introduce yourself! (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=393901)

Zinthos 3rd Mar 2010 6:03 PM

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the group for British simmers!
Introduce yourself here!

I'm Michelle, I'm 15 and I live in the midlands, near Birmingham.

How about you?

el_flel 4th Mar 2010 2:05 AM

Well hello

I'm Ellen, 24, from Sussex but currently living in Hampshire.

Zinthos 4th Mar 2010 10:09 PM

I doubt there are only two British people here.
Rise and shine, guys!

el_flel 4th Mar 2010 10:47 PM

I know for sure there are more. Obviously have not found their way here yet!

Phoeberg 4th Mar 2010 11:02 PM

I found my way here!

I'm Phoebe, I live in Buckinghamshire, but I go to university in Surrey. Either way I'm usually only about a 40 minute train journey from the centre of London. I also spend a lot of time in North Wales (Gwynedd).

Zinthos 7th Mar 2010 2:38 AM

I've only ever been to London once. I'm too lazy for that.

Phoeberg 7th Mar 2010 1:22 PM

^ Birmingham is as far north as I've ever been in the UK, and even then I've only driven past it on the way to Wales. (And I know Birmingham is apparently not even north at all, my friends like to tell me all the time).

Zinthos 7th Mar 2010 1:24 PM

The furthest north I've been is Carlisle, because we went on holiday there years ago. They have a nice castle there.

hillcrest 8th Mar 2010 7:42 PM

I saw the title of the thread and had to pop in and say hello, my name is Wendy aka Hillcrest I live in East Sussex with my hubby and three cats have been a simmer since day 1. I don't play very much I prefer to build and decorate. I also have my own web site at http://www.sims3realestate.com/

Zinthos 8th Mar 2010 9:53 PM

Hi Wendy. :3

Zela 21st Mar 2010 5:42 PM

(This kind of feels like a Alcoholic Anonymous meeting... Not that I know what one of those is like.)
Hey, my name is Em (Hey Em!) and I'm a Alcoh-... And I'm 15 years old from East Anglia. (STRANGER DANGER!) Basically outside of London.
I love Harry Potter, purple, skittles, Merlin (BBC) and NCIS. That is about it. Oh, and I am a little crazy 'cause I have a cold-y flu-y thing and I go hyper when I am ill.

Zinthos 21st Mar 2010 11:57 PM

Em, I don't think we've had a single person from London yet. xD

Phoeberg 22nd Mar 2010 12:18 AM

^I am pretty much from London, my university is part of the University of London . At least that's what I have to tell people, especially foreign people, because they don't know where anywhere else in Britain is if it isn't a city. I usually say the end of the Met line. Then they ask me if I know the queen because I live near London and in Buckinghamshire, which they confuse with Buckingham Palace ...um, no.

Zela 22nd Mar 2010 5:54 PM

Wow. Phoebe if you live in Buckinghamshire I live near you. Really near I dunno how to describe to people where I live but 'outside London' 'cause it is just little towns near us and I don't want to be too specific. ( )
(Like 48, Ashford Way... BTW I just made that on the spot. Not my really address.)

candiiee 22nd Mar 2010 6:45 PM

Hi, I joined a few days ago so I should probably introduce myself. I'm Jessica, 14, from Northumberland originally but I've lived in Yorkshire since I was 4, so... yeah. *waves to everyone*

Phoeberg 22nd Mar 2010 6:53 PM

Okay, I had to google East Anglia (embarrassing, I know, considering it turns out I live in the county right next to it), but do you mean like in Bucks near or Hertfordshire near? That's weird, though, maybe we've passed each other on the street!

Zela 22nd Mar 2010 7:00 PM

Yeah. You actually mentioned it! Wow, that is really strange. Where do you go to uni?

el_flel 23rd Mar 2010 1:07 AM

Hi Phoebe, Wendy, Becca, Em and Jessica!

Phoebe, the furthest north I've ever been is Birmingham too! I went to Alton Towers and did some shopping. My friend was at uni in Worcester (she's graduated but still living up there) and although I've been up there, and know that it's the midlands I still call her a northerner! I am joking though, I say it because she's picked up the accent.

Phoeberg 24th Mar 2010 12:52 AM

^It actually turns out I've been to Manchester, which I'd forgotten about!

Em, that's so weird! Maybe you go to my school! I go to university in Surrey, it's basically 40 minutes away from London, so it's really the same as being at home, and it's also convenient if I want to go home.

hillcrest 24th Mar 2010 11:37 AM

(Waves) Hi everyone.

Zinthos 30th Mar 2010 7:18 PM

I know someone on Meez that lives literally a few miles from me.
It's no biggy. I once clicked Chat Now on IMVU and got a guy who is in the year above me at my school.

sandymdh 5th Apr 2010 7:08 PM

Ok so I'm feeling really OLD now! I'm 35, got 4 kids and from Norfolk -the other end of East Anglia! I'm a late Simmer - never played 1 or 2 (though did try Sims 2 after Xmas when the launcher probs started). To be honest I don't actually play the game much, I'm much too busy making things like patterns, pictures even Worlds.
Sandrine

Zinthos 10th Apr 2010 12:01 PM

FOUR KIDS? D:
That must be hell to fit around all your creating. Are they Sim fans, too?

kit__kat123 13th Apr 2010 8:22 PM

I'm Katie and I'm from Kilmarnock.
I'm obsessed with Sims. I've not played 3 yet but i ant it sooo much! D:
I'm also obsessed with Twilight, Glee, Micheal Buble(Woo!) and MSN. I'd die with out any of these!
and I'm basicly always hyper

Zinthos 13th Apr 2010 9:10 PM

/feels stupid
Where is Kilmarnock? ._.