Mod The Sims
Page 1 of 4

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Social Groups (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=546)
-   -   The New Doctor Who (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=396319)

Zinthos 21st Mar 2010 11:59 PM

The New Doctor Who

Are you looking forward to it, or... not?
I love Doctor Who, so I'm going to watch it, even though it's not going to be as good without David Tennant.

And Matt Smith REALLY needs to grow some freakin' eyebrows.
I know a guy that shaved off his eyebrows and they grew back in like a week. Why aren't his growing?!

Phoeberg 22nd Mar 2010 12:14 AM

I love Doctor Who too! So yes, I am really looking forward to it! But I feel the same as you, I don't think it will be the same without David Tennant. However looking on the positive side, I loved Christopher Eccleston as the doctor and when it was announced he was leaving and David Tennant would replace him, I thought I would hate it. Then David Tennant completely won me over ( :lovestruc ) and now I prefer him to Christopher Eccleston, so Matt Smith will probably win me over too, although my friend says she's seen him in other stuff and he's not a brilliant actor.

Also, I did not notice the eyebrow nothing before....ewww, you're right.

Zinthos 10th Apr 2010 11:59 AM

Yeah, I will.
My internet's been broken since Easter, so I only just managed to fix it!
DOCTOR WHO WAS SO AMAZING LAST WEEK. I TAKE EVERYTHING BACK ABOUT MATT SMITH, except for the eyebrows, he really does need some.

candiiee 10th Apr 2010 12:27 PM

I kinda missed it last week, but I think I'll watch it tonight. I don't think I'll like him more than David Tennant, but I may be surprised. It happens.

Zinthos 10th Apr 2010 2:01 PM

Quote: Originally posted by sleepalldaypartyallnight
Yeah I have to admit that he's better than I thought he would be, though it seemed he wasn't trying to be a bit like David Tennant at times (not necessarily a bad thing though.) The girl's a bit annoying though. And no internet for a week?! I'd be having withdrawals!

I was going out of my mind. Luckily, I had to spend most of the time at my Grandma's anyway, so that was all cakes + ps2 games + disney movies.

candiiee 11th Apr 2010 11:31 AM

Damnit, I kinda missed it because Order of the Phoenix was on instead. :/ Is there a repeat on later?

Zinthos 11th Apr 2010 11:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by candiiee
Damnit, I kinda missed it because Order of the Phoenix was on instead. :/ Is there a repeat on later?

Tonight on BBC3, I think.

kit__kat123 13th Apr 2010 8:49 PM

I love Matt Smith
I don't know if I'll like him more han David Tennant...But at first i didn't think I'd like David... Hmm

Zinthos 13th Apr 2010 9:07 PM

THIS.
When David Tennant first became Doctor Who, everyone was all "BOO! NO! HE WON'T BE AS GOOD AS BIG EARS!"
Then look what he became after just a few episodes - people started calling him the best Doctor Who ever.

fthomas 15th Apr 2010 1:56 PM

^ Yeah I know! But Matt Smith has a hard standard keep up (after david tennant), his first 2 episodes have been good I suppose, but I'm sure he will improve. But - I love his bow tie XD.

But I think that Karen Gillian (Amelia/Amy Pond) is really good and her and Matt make a quite a good pair.

I'm definelty going to be watching the rest of the series, so it better be good :D.

Zinthos 18th Apr 2010 9:04 AM

Quote: Originally posted by fthomas
^ Yeah I know! But Matt Smith has a hard standard keep up (after david tennant), his first 2 episodes have been good I suppose, but I'm sure he will improve. But - I love his bow tie XD.

But I think that Karen Gillian (Amelia/Amy Pond) is really good and her and Matt make a quite a good pair.

I'm definelty going to be watching the rest of the series, so it better be good :D.

They so fit together.
And you can tell she fancies the pants off of him, and that it is going to be dead dramatic later on. :P

fthomas 18th Apr 2010 12:07 PM

^ Yeah XD. Omg, last night....multicoloured daleks XD

HEAVEN-SENT 18th Apr 2010 12:37 PM

i love doctor who.
I think the new doctor is very good and funny and amy pond is really good too.
i think the first two episodes where really good but the thrid one was ok but it could of been better.
also i think amy likes the doctor

Zinthos 18th Apr 2010 2:16 PM

Those Daleks look so silly.
It's like they just obliterated an old mini and brought in the novelty mini coopers. xD

HEAVEN-SENT 18th Apr 2010 2:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Zinthos
It's like they just obliterated an old mini and brought in the novelty mini coopers. xD

yeah i know they do,but the story line behind it was not that good either,i got bored watching it.
now they are diffrent colours,kids will not be scared of them now cos they look like skittle lol.
yeah i know its stupid

Zinthos 18th Apr 2010 3:08 PM

Quote: Originally posted by HEAVEN-SENT
yeah i know they do,but the story line behind it was not that good either,i got bored watching it.
now they are diffrent colours,kids will not be scared of them now cos they look like skittle lol.
yeah i know its stupid

Yeah the storyline wasn't amazing. Only two people died, there was no big fight... D:
WHERE WAS THE CHASE?! Is there no running in this show anymore?

HEAVEN-SENT 18th Apr 2010 5:03 PM

Yeah the storyline wasn't amazing. Only two people died, there was no big fight... D:
WHERE WAS THE CHASE?! Is there no running in this show anymore?

i know more people should have died and there should of been a big fight and there was not and the doctor could of killed the dalekes in that episode.
i know no chase,i think things mite have changed because in a future episode the doctor uses a gun and he said he would never use one

sengoku 19th Apr 2010 8:26 AM

hello

Quote: Originally posted by sleepalldaypartyallnight
Yeah I have to admit that he's better than I thought he would be, though it seemed he wasn't trying to be a bit like David Tennant at times (not necessarily a bad thing though.) The girl's a bit annoying though. And no internet for a week?! I'd be having withdrawals!
i noticed you take requests and was wondering if you got time can you make karen gillan from doctor who by any chance?

fthomas 20th Apr 2010 5:30 PM

Yaa XD. Its cause they can make more toys, making more money. Cause before they could only make about three colors.

Zinthos 20th Apr 2010 6:20 PM

Yaa XD. Its cause they can make more toys, making more money. Cause before they could only make about three colors.

Now there's like 50 varieties.
It's going to be all: NOW FOR GIRLS, BARBIE DALEK. SHE'LL TOTALLY EXTERMINATE CRIMES TO FASHION.

fthomas 20th Apr 2010 9:05 PM

and a Simon Cowell Dalek.

Zinthos 20th Apr 2010 10:28 PM

and a Simon Cowell Dalek.

That would be so funny.
THIS PERFORMANCE WAS UNSATISFACTORY. PREPARE FOR EXTERMINATION.

fthomas 21st Apr 2010 4:35 PM

^ AHAHAA

Maybe they could get a Peggy Mitchell dalek..."Get outta my pub, or you shall be exterminated".

Zinthos 21st Apr 2010 5:38 PM

^ AHAHAA

Maybe they could get a Peggy Mitchell dalek..."Get outta my pub, or you shall be exterminated".

That would be hilarious.
"OH PATRICIA, I CAN'T EXTERMINATE AT THIS LEVEL ON INTOXICATION!"
"I AM ALSO IN THIS STATE, MARGARET."

fthomas 21st Apr 2010 9:09 PM

^
Omg. Michelle, we should send off our ideas to the Doctor Who Company xD